THE GREATER GOOD

Hello readers!

Thank you for all your support for 'The Greater Good'.

The Greater Good is now available on a separate book public on my profile.

This book was the first part of a three-part series I am writing, and I originally thought I would be writing it in this order, but I've discovered I've had a lot of difficulty writing this as is was designed as more of a prequel rather than the 'main book' of the series, which begins in the 1930s. A lot of the plot needs to be developed after I have finished writing the main book.

I have decided to use the reads from this story (which were originally from another story) for my main book rather than this prequel.

This does not mean I am abandoning or deleting this book!

I am simply moving it to a different 'book' on my profile. You will be able to find it as soon as I do the switch. This is because unfortunately people only want to read what has the most reads, so I would prefer the promotion of 123K reads to be on the main book.

I have written a great deal more of the main book, which is a Tom Riddle fanfiction (NOT a cheesy romance) that is by far my greatest work. 'The Greater Good' heavily impacts on the plot of this book and I hope you will all read 'Pity the Living', and knowing the outcome will make 'The Greater Good' even more gripping.

Please comment your thoughts!

- Emma