Never Land

"Uh a big ship is catching up to us." Goofy says as the group are in the gummi ship and he sees a ship in the distance.

"Quit gawking! That's a pirate ship!" Donald shouts.

"A ship that's going to ram us! Hold on tight!" Alexis shouts as the gummi ship gets rammed by the pirate ship.

*Timeskip*

"You don't say?" Goofy asks as Sora explains why he was thrown into the Hold later than the group.

"Yeah. It was definitely Kairi. I've finally found her." Sora says happily.

"All right! A-hyuck! Then let's go up and talk to her." Goofy says as he smiles.

"Yeah!" Sora shouts happily.

"Sounds great. Okay but first... how about getting off!" Donald shouts as Sora and Goofy are on top of him.

"Oh sorry." Sora says as he and Goofy get off of Donald.

"Sora no offense and I hate to crush your hope but.. we're stuck. Remember?" Alexis asks.

"Ahem! How ya doin' there? Looking for a way out?" A voice asks.

"Who are you?" Goofy asks as a boy jumps out from by some barrels.

"I'm the answer to your prayers." The boy say as Alexis looks at him.

"Peter! Is that you?" Alexis asks happily.

"Alexis? Wow I didn't think you and Ven would ever visit again." Peter Pan says as he smiles.

"Actually it's just me. I got separated from Ven. Wait? How are you gonna get us out? Aren't you stuck too?" Alexis asks curiously.

"No just waiting for someone." Peter Pan says.

"Who?" Sora asks as Tinkerbell flies in and over to Peter Pan.

"Tinker Bell what took you so long? Great job. So you found Wendy? Hold on. There was another girl there too? Are you crazy? There's no way I'm gonna leave Wendy there!" Peter Pan says as Tinkerbell crosses her arms.

"Aha. She must be pretty jealous." Donald says before Tinkerbell flies over and kicks him in the beak before flying out of the room.

"Oh nice Donald." Alexis says as she looks at Donald.

"Come on Tink! Open up the door!" Peter Pan shouts.

"Ahem!" Sora says as Peter Pan looks at him.

"I'm Peter Pan as you already know." Peter Pan says.

"I'm Sora." Sora says kindly.

"Okay we're in this together. But only 'til we find Wendy. Mostly agreeing to this because you know Alexis. She's a good friend to me so I'll help you guys out for her." Peter Pan says as the group break out of the hold and begin to make their way around the ship.

*Timeskip*

"So uh how come you can fly?" Goofy asks as he sees Peter Pan flying.

"Anyone can fly. You wanna try? Aw haven't you cooled off yet Tink? Just a little bit of pixie dust. There. Now you can fly." Peter Pan says as he grabs Tinkerbell and sprinkles dust on the group before they continue to look for Wendy and Kairi. After a while Tinkerbell comes over in a hurry as the group reach the galley.

"What is it Tink?" Peter Pan asks before the group sees a grate in the ceiling where the group can see a girl in a blue dress.

"Peter? Peter Pan?" The girl asks.

"Wendy!" Peter Pan shouts happily.

"Please hurry! The pirates are coming!" Wendy says in fear.

"What! I'll be right up there! Just hold on!" Peter Pan shouts.