Kingdom of Corona

A/N: I decided to take out The Caribbean too. It's just way too long messing with these chapters. Which is why after this chapter it will leave the Land of Departure and The Keyblade Graveyard which I am breaking into parts because its just as long as these world scripts.

"It sure is a pretty day." Goofy says as the group lands in a forest.

"Yeah the weather is great. It'd be perfect for a picnic." Sora says.

"Why do you think we came here?" Donald asks.

"Don't know but it sure is beautiful." Alexis says happily.

"We'll figure it out as we go." Goofy says

"I'm sure we were brought to this world for some good reason but can't we sweat it later?" Sora asks.

"Fine with me, as long as there's no Heartless." Donald says.

"Make way! Make way! Make way!" A voice shouts revealing to be a man being chased by heartless.

"Heartless! You see? Soon as you mention 'em they show up!" Sora shouts as the man hides behind a boulder.

"There goes our picnic." Goofy says.

"I didn't do it!" Donald shouts.

"Not the time. We got bigger problems at hand." Alexis says as the group fights with the heartless before defeating them.

"You can come out now. They're gone." Alexis says as the man comes out of hiding.

"You have my thanks. The horse was enough. Don't need any monsters on my trail." The man says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"The what was enough?" Alexis asks.

"Oh nothing, nothing. Name's Flynn. Flynn Rider. Ohh! Watch out. They look mad!" The man says as the others look away before seeing the man is gone.

"Huh? Where'd Flynn go?" Sora asks.

"He skedaddled." Donald says.

"I think I saw him go thataway." Goofy says as he points to some moss.

"Uh no offense Goof but that's a dead end." Alexis says.

"Yeah. That's puzzling." Goofy says confused.

"I say we investigate." Sora says as the group investigates near the moss.

"He couldn't have come this way." Alexis says.

"Well at least he got away safe. Right?" Donald asks.

"Hey! Now Sora's gone too!" Goofy says as the group sees Sora is gone now.

"This way guys! It's a secret passage!" Sora shouts as the group pushes past the moss and sees a tunnel before the group goes through the tunnel and sees a tall tower next to water.

"Look at that. A tower! Let's check it out!" Sora shouts as they get near the tower they spot Flynn climbing down. A girl then follows him down as she uses her hair to get down before playing with the grass and dandelions.

"It's so soft! I'm free... I'm really free!" The girl shouts happily.

"Flynn, good to see you in one piece!" Sora shouts.

"Guys! You're here, and just in time." Flynn says as the group sees the girl playing in the water.

"Who's she?" Alexis asks.

"Uh that would be Rapunzel. Something tells me this could be her first time outdoors. Give her a few minutes to get used to it." Flynn says as the others stare at him.