Chapter 12: An announcement

Today was the day that we were going to announce to public that we were dating.
"You ready?" i ask as i start up the car.
"Yea, just a little nervous." she replied.
"Listen if you're not ready yet you don't need to tell them." i said looking at her.
"Yea, i know but i'm done pretending to be just friends in public." she replied.
I just smiled and drove off.

We just arrived and the paparazzi were already basically shoving the camera's down our throat.
"Damn it must suck being famous and having to do this often." i said walking inside.
"You have no idea." Jenna said chuckling.
I walked with her untill she was at the make-up and preparations section then i just left and went to take a seat in the audiance.
I was on my phone as i was waiting and after 10 more minutes it started.
I wasn't really paying attention until Jenna came on.
I was paying attention but to the wrong thing since i just couldn't stop staring at Jenna.
Just then i realized that reddit is also going to be enjoying this outfit...

'God i hate reddit..'

Most off the questions were about her upcomming shows and movies but then he asked a question that made my heartrate pick up.
"So Jenna , people have been going wild about your latest interview since you and Y/n were acting quiet close with eachother." Jimmy said with a slight smirk.
'Oh boy here we go..'

"Yea i would say we're good friends." she said turning a little red.
"Is Y/n here right now?" Jimmy asks.
"yea, he should be." Jenna said looking at the crowd.

"Hey Y/n, how about you come join us on stage." Jimmy said also looking through the crowd.
I took a deep breath before standing up and walking over to the stage.
I hopped on the stage and sat down next to Jenna after shaking Jimmy's hand.

The crowd was going wild before Jimmy started speaking again.
"So since the both of you are here, let's cleat up the rumor that has been going aroung. What is your relationship right now?" Jimmy asked with a grin.
Both Jenna and i looked at the crown, at eachother and then eventually Jenna looked over at the camera.
"Y/n and i are indeed dating." she said causing the crowd to go nuts.
Through the applauding of the audience Jimmy congratulated us.
After the crowd settled down we were asked a few more questions about our relationship.

"Alright before i let the both of you go i think there is one more question that the people are wanting to know." Jimmy said with a smirk.

'Oh god..'

"Have the both of you kissed yet?" He asked with an even bigger smirk.
Before i even had time to process the question she grabbed my face and pulled me closer.
The sound of cheering and clapping soon dissapeared and i entered a whole other world.

I was soon pulled back to the real world though.

The crowd was stil going nuts and so were my hormones.

They settled down after a few seconds.

"To answer your question, yes we have. Out first kiss was on the set of Wednesday actually." Jenna said.
"How did that happen?" Jimmy asked.
"There was one scene that involved kissing and i could see that Y/n was jealous so we decided to swap Y/n with the actor that was supposed to do it." she explained.
"And what scene was it?" Jimmy asks.
"Guess you'll have to watch the show." Jenna said shrugging her shoulders.

After a few more minutes Jimmy ended the show and me and Jenna went to the backstage area.

Jenna had a few more little shots to film so i just let her be and sat down in the lobby relaxing.
I was on my phone waiting for Jenna to be done and somehow managed to fall asleep.
As i arrived in my dream i found myself in a pretty nice looking house.

"Dad, can i please get this new game?" i heard a voice running over.
As i looked in that direction i found a small boy running towards me holding an ipad.
"Sure let's see what you have." i said.

"Looks pretty fun, go grab my card and i'll buy if for you." i said with a smile.

The boy then just ran off.

"You're buying him another game?" i heard a familiar female voice coming from behind me.

"Yea, if that what he likes." i said with a smile.

"You really suck at saying no." Jenna said laughing.

"Hey if it keeps him quiet." i said shrugging my shoulders.

Jenna just laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

"Here dad!" the boy said poking the wallet into my side.

"Alright let's get you that game."

"Het Y/n wake up." i suddenly heard pulling me away from my dream..
As i opened my eyes though i was met with Jenna staring at me with a slight smile.
"Cmon let's go i'm feeling pretty hungry." she said pulling me up.
We then walked outside towards my car.
It took a little longer to get to the car then expected though since Jenna had a few pictures to sign and pictures to take.
I could only smile watching her.
After she was done we walked over to the car and then headed over to a restaurant.
We arrived after a 20 minute drive and walked inside.
We sat down somewhere at the back and just relaxed.
"I have no clue how you deal with being famous every single day.." i said leaning my head back agains the wall.
"I'm pretty used to it by now." she said.
"What were you dreaming about back there?" she suddenly asks.
"It's gonna sound super cheesy but, it was about out future familly." i said feeling my face slightly heat up.
"That's so cute!' Jenna said with a slight smile.
Just then the waiter arrived.
"What can i get for the both of you?" he asked.
"Can i have the spaghetti." i said.
"Yes and for the young lady?" he asked.

"I'll take that aswel." she said with a smile.
"Alright i'll get it out soon." he said walking over to the kitchen.

We just nodded and started talking again as he walked away.

We talked some more until our food arrived.
It was very good and we both enjoyed it.
As we were finished we just about to relax a little but, my phone started going off like crazy again.
"Looks like the media have just watched the interview." i said chuckling as i opened instagram to look at what was going on.
And just as i speculated people were going wild.
Tiktok wasn't any better since it was full of edits of the moment we kissed.

It did feel pretty good to go from a nobody to being somebody famous without really doing anything in only a few weeks.
It also felt accomplishing to have edits made about you on tiktok.
We watched some more tiktoks before we were eventually getting pretty tired and decided to call it a night.
I payed for our food and we then got in the car and drove home.

As we got home we quickly went inside to brush our teeth and get ready for bed.
"This is hands down the best part of the day." i said laying down in bed.
"I can agree with that." Jenna said laying down next to me.
"Goodnight Jenna." i said with a smile quickly kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight Y/n." she said with a smile.

She then cuddled up to me and fell asleep.
It only took me a few more minutes before i felt myself dose off aswel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Alright i want to apologise that some parts of the last chapter made no sense at all.

I reread it to see where i was and it felt like i was reading another language.

It should be fixed now so that problem is now solved.

I also want to apologise for missing an upload yesterday but i was really tired and i was not able to focus on writing so just decided to sleep instead.

However break just started so i'll be free for the next week which means i'll post early and more then 1 chapter a day sometimes.

This is not confirmed yet so don't get your hopes up it might just not be a thing.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a nice day/night.