Chapter 14: Surprise!

I had been a few weeks since the Comic-Con and i'll be honest i have never been this happy in my life before.
I was just sitting in the audience as Jenna was doing another one off those public interviews.
As i watched her smiling and laughing i couldn't help but wonder why it was me.

How come out off all the people on the earth she chose me.

I was suddenly snapped out off my day dream though since they wanted me to come on stage.

This wasn't anything new for me at this point since it had happend a couple off times before.
After the audience calmed down and i was fully seated the interviewer started asking questions again.
"So are the both off you ever planning on starting a familly?" The reporter asks.

"If it was up to me, hell yea i would love that but when it comes down to it it's Jenna's choice since it's allot off work." i responded.
"How do you feel about this Jenna?" the reported asked turning over to Jenna.
"I would love to have a familly with Y/n but like he says it's allot off work which means atleast one of us would have to be home 24/7 and it's alot off responsibility that i don't think we are ready for yet." She responded.
"But you're both open to it?" she asks.
"Yea definitely." Jenna said.
I just nodded.
"So Y/n, are you ever planning to marry Jenna?" she asked.
'Damn these questions getting real personal."

"When the relationship lasts, hell yea." i said.
"Do you think it will last?" she asked.

"I hope so." i said chuckling.
"I think it will." Jenna chimed in.

Ofcourse this caused the audience to go crazy.
After they were done applauding the interview continued.
Luckily the questions were more towards Jenna's new movies.
I was relieved since with all these personal questions it was getting kinda awkward.
And also if we were to break up these moments would make it worse.

After the interview me and Jenna headed over to Emma's house who was having a celebration party for her friends' birthday.
And that friend always wanted to see Jenna so we thought we could help her out.

We had set up this entire surprise party for her friend and her final present would be getting to meet Jenna.
Mostly because we couldn't get there sooner since we had an interview.
I pulled up at her house and got out off the car walking over to the front door.
"Alright Y/n, you can do it.." i mumbled to myself before ringing the bell.
The door soon opened revealing Emma.
"Everything set?" she asks.
I just nod.
"Who is it?" an unfamiliar female voice appears from behind Emma.
"It's a mailman." Emma says getting out off the way so she can see.
"Hi are you Lucia Garner?" i asked looking over at her.
"Yea that's me how can i help you?" she asks confused.
"We have a package for you but it's pretty big so you might want to come outside for it." i said.
"This is weird.. You sound like some crazy kidnapper." Lucia said looking at me weird.
"I'm sure it's ok." Emma said reassuring her.
"You're coming with me, he can't kidnap the both off us." Lucia said walking outside.
"Alright it's just by my car over there." i said pointing to the nose of my car.

"Alright you're not a kidnapper. Kidnappers don't drive BMW's." Lucia said.

I attemted not to laugh or react to this.
"Alright hold on let me grab it for you." i said opening the passenger door.
"Your turn love." i smiled at Jenna.

Jenna just rolled her eyes and get out off the car.
As i look back Lucia was in absolute disbelief.
"Surprise!" Emma yelled.
Lucia was so excited that she started crying.
Jenna and Emma gave her a hug to calm her down.
"I can't believe you actually got her here." She said in disbelief.
"Ofcourse i did!" Emma said with a smile.
'Damn this is really wholesome.'

After a few more minutes of driveway talk we decided to head inside before paparazzi arrived and Emma's adress got leaked aswel.
Lucia was still in absolute shock.
"OH you're Y/n, Jenna's boyfriend!" Lucia suddenly screamed.
"Yea, that's me." i said chuckling.
"I knew i recognised you from somewhere." she said.
"Then why did you think i was a kidnapper?" i ask laughing.
"I just taught i saw you follow me someday idk." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"It's good that you don't trust somebody like that. I could have been a weirdo." i said.
"I'm smart i know." she said laughing at her own ego.
I just rolled my eyes.
We continued talking for another couple hours.
"Lucia, Jenna has been here for an hour you can calm down now." Emma said laughing seeing how Lucia was still in complete shock.
"Yea i know it's just unreal." she said chuckling.
"I know the feeling." i said.
"I'm still not over the fact that i'm dating her." i added.

"I can imagine." Lucia said chuckling.
We continued the conversation and eventually ordered pizza since we were hungry.

Once the doorbell went we had Lucia open it since the other people in the room were famous and we didn't want paparazzi at the door.

After Lucia came back with the pizza we all enjoyed it.
Me and Jenna decided to rub the fact that they were single in Emma and Lucia's face by sharing a pizza.
Ok that might just be me but still.
After we had dinner we just hung out some more and either talked or played some board games.
It was a pretty fun time and i think we all enjoyed ourselves.
Lucia was still high on something but hey she just met her idol, i can't blame her.
We had a little too much fun that we completely forgot how time worked..
What was supposed to be a quick stop for maybe 2 hours turned into 5 hours.
It was currently 10 pm and i think everybody was getting pretty tired.
So we all said our goodbyes and went our own way.

"I would say that was a succes." i said driving home.

"yea, that was really fun." Jenna said yawning.

"We should really hang out with them more often." i said.

"We'll see." Jenna said.
Luckily it was only a 20 minute drive so we wouldn't have to be in the car for too long.

By the time we arrived back home Jenna had fallen asleep.
"Alright time to channel my inner dad." 

I then quietly got out and carried Jenna inside.
It felt weird to take off her clothes inorder to get her pajamas on so i just put her down in her normal clothes.
I brushed my teeth and shortly after joined her.
'Damn i'm one lucky guy to have such an amazing girlfriend.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Alright i'm just gonna start off by saying imma temporarily change the upload 'scedule' from every day to every second day since i'm just not  keeping up.

And the thing is i write because i enjoy it and i want to keep it that way.(and also because i'm lonely but we don't talk about that)

Anyways how you enjoyed the chapter and have a good day/night kings (And for the 13% female viewers good day/night queens. Once again demographics don't stab me if i'm wrong)