CHAPTER 1

Inspiration 1

Herein Lies The Tragedy Of The Age; Not That Men Are Poor All Men Know Something Of Poverty; Not That Men Are Wicked Who Is Good ? Not That Men Are Ignorant What Is Truth ? Nay, But That Men Know So Little Of Men .

Inspiration 2

To Accept One's Past One's History Is Not The Same Thing As Drowning In It; It Is Learning How To Use It. An Uninvented Past Can Never Be Used; It Cracks And Crumbles Under The Pressures Of Life Like Clay In A Season Of Drought.

Inspiration 3

If More Of Us Valued Food And Cheer And Song About Hoarded Gold, It Would Be A Merrier World. All We Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To Us. All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter; Not All Those That Wander Are Lost.

Inspiration 4

The Greatest Gift My Parents Gave To Me... Were Their Unconditional Love And A Set Of Values. Values That They Lived And Didn't Just Lecture About. Values That Included An Understanding Of The Simple Difference Between Right And Wrong, ...The Importance Of Hard Work And Education, Self-Respect And A Belief In America .

Inspiration 5

You Must Not Know Too Much, Or Be Too Precise Or Scientific About Birds And Trees And Flowers And Water Craft; A Certain Free Margin, And Even Vagueness Perhaps Ignorance, Credulity Helps Your Enjoyment Of These Things.