CHAPTER 4

Inspiration 16

There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a King among his." smell is a potent wizard transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived."

Inspiration 17

Nothing so deeply imprints anything on our memory as the desire to forget it. No wind serves him who addresses his voyage to no certain ports. Every man bears the whole stamp of human condition.

Inspiration 18

Don't take too much advice keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy invincible determination with the right motive, are the leavers that move the world.

Inspiration 19

Every man of action has a strong dose of egotism, pride, hardness, and cunning. But all those things will be forgiven him, indeed they will be regarded as High qualities, if he can make of them the means to achieve great ends.

Inspiration 20

We hold the truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator which certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.