CHAPTER 3

Inspiration 11

To have succeeded is an to have finished one's business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female the moment he has succeeded in his courtship I like A state of continual becoming, with a A goal in front and not behind."

Inspiration 12

" We hope that, when the insects take over the world they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics." People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they have learned the day before was wrong."

Inspiration 13

" The first impulse of many women as the current bears them towards middle age is to turn back toward youth or at least to try to remain stationary, treading water. But wise women perceive how pleasant the new scene is. They do not struggle and they enjoy all their voyage, for they feel that everything air has a quality of its own."

Inspiration 14

Facts do not make history; facts do not even make events. A fact is an isolated particle of experience, is reflected light without a source, planet with no sun, stars without constellation, constellation beyond galaxy, galaxy outside the Universe fact is nothing."

Inspiration 15

To an incompetent judge I must not lie, but I may be silent; to a competent must answer. No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face. Reason is Our soul's left hand, faith her right; by these we reach divinity.