CHAPTER 2

Inspiration 6

" To Be Ignorant Of What Occurred Before You Were Born Is To Remain A Perennial Child. If You Have A Garden And A Library, You Have Everything You Need." " Gratitude Is Not Only The Greatest Of Virtues, But The Parent Of All The Others."

Inspiration 7

If It Be Knowledge Or Wisdom One Is Seeking, The One Who Had Better Go Direct To The Source. And The Source Is Not The Scholar Or Philosopher, Not The Master, Saint Or teacher, Life Itself Direct Experience Of Love.

Inspiration 8

It Is Not Our Affluence Or Our Plumbing, Or Our Clogged Freeways That Grip The Imagination Of Others Rather, It Is The Values Upon Which Our System Is Built These Values Imply Our Adherence Not Only To Liberate And Individual Freedom, But Also To International Peace, Law And Order, And Constructive Social Purpose.

Inspiration 9

I See Nothing Wrong With Human Trait To Desire. In Fact I Consider It Integral To Our Success Mechanism Becoming Attached To What We Desire Is What Causes The Trouble If You Must Have It In Order To Be Happy, Then you Are Denying The Happiness Of The Here And Now."

Inspiration 10

The Trust Lengthening Of Life Is To Live While We Live, Wasting No Time But Using Every Hour For The Highest Ends So Be It This Day." The Doorstep To The Temple Of Wisdom Is A Knowledge Of Our Own Ignorance."