#001

★. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ.𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍. ࿐ྂ

"𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀, 𝙅𝙀𝙍𝙀?" I spoke up, causing him to  make eye contact with me

"𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀, 𝙅𝙀𝙍𝙀?" I spoke up, causing him to make eye contact with me. His eyes kept flickering onto my lips like he 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 to kiss me. He took me by surprise, smashing my lips onto his. My eyes shut, saving this sweet memory in my head. His hand placed onto my cheek while my hand ruffled in his curls while we shared this moment-

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 open as soon as she heard belly's obnoxious loud singing that rang through the whole car

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 open as soon as she heard belly's obnoxious loud singing that rang through the whole car. She groaned, being woken from her slumber. Iris could feel the vibrations from laurel's stomach laughing at belly's singing.

  Seems like everyone else in the car was annoyed beside the belting girl singing her heart out. She rolled her eyes, "mom- can you tell her to shut up" the curly head muttered before Laurel looked down at her. Ruffling her curly hair.

  "Could you turn it down...please?" Laurel asked the two in the front of the car. Iris could tell, Laurel was so quick to do whatever she asked. The girl knew deep down she's been the favorite since forever.

   The girl doesn't know if it was out of pity, or if she wanted to make her feel special due to her circumstances but she obviously never question it.

  "Yes, please." Steven added turning the music down. She sat up and rested my head on the window, Laurel talking to Steven about helping this summer and whatnot.

"I need you to be better about helping out this summer, don't just leave your dishes in the sink
load them into the dishwasher, not your own dish Steven." Laurel sternly told her eldest. Which is quite embarrassing because he is to old to be not cleaning up after himself.