#002

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 had been sitting at the dinner table picking at her food

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 had been sitting at the dinner table picking at her food. Still in a bitter mood from where Conrad had threw her into the pool hours earlier.

She was now changed into one of her baggy tees, with black biker shorts. Her curls still sticking to her clothed shoulders since she let it air dry.

She sat at across from Jeremiah, still avoiding his gaze. Complete Chaos happening across from her.

Jeremiah and steven bickering like children over a phone. Laurel had mentioned something about putting all devices away. Jeremiah snatched Steven's phone and threw it into the phone basket.

She rolled her eyes at their behavior, steven noticed her behavior. "You guys act like children." She muttered shaking her head.

Steven scoffed, "Shut up Iris! Just because you get thrown in the pool doesn't mean you take it out on everyone else." Steven deflected.

the two siblings bickered, while everyone else was staring blankly at the scene. Both laurel and Susannah telling the two to stop but obviously none of them listened.

Iris rolled her eyes once again, "You're literally 18, fighting over a phone grow up!" she retorted, giving him a disgusted look.

Sibling rivalry at the dinner table is wild.

"This is why you're ado-" Steven started, before he could finish Iris kicked his shin HARD from under the table. Causing Steven to wince.

Steven tried kicking Iris back but missed and bumped his knee at the roof of the table, causing the surface of the table to shake.

Earning gasps and laughs around the the table, Conrad had quickly came to her defense. 

"At least she was chosen. Laurel was stuck with your dumbass." Conrad spoke up, which caused belly to chuckle.

A couple of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' and 'oh shits' from the younger duo in the household.

"Steven, stop being an asshole to your sister! And Iris don't resort to violence we talked about this." Laurel chimed in. Her two oldest children were out of control, usually everyone would think it would be the youngest but it wasn't the case.