CHAPTER 3!!! FINALLY

Recap: Ralph is basically wanting to see if henry loved him so yeah. Got the idea?

I was listening to ne-yo writing this☠️.

FLUFF WARNING??

Ralph pov:
As henry was sitting at the table in my kitchen i walked over to him.

"Hey hen" I said.

"Hm?" Henry said lifting his head up from his hands.

I stopped and leaned over to him. Our lips barely touching each other. 'Come on ralph u can do it!' I thought. I then slowly placed my lips onto his, my hands cupping his cheeks.

No ones pov:

Henrys face started to turn a bright red and he then gave in and kissed him back. The kiss was passionate (we love them passionate kisses)
and slow. Ralphs hand made its way to the back of henrys head and lightly grabbed his hair, causing henry to let out a small quiet moan. They pulled apart to breathe. They both stared into each others eyes with love until they both realised what just happened.

Ralph pov:

'Omg i did it, but idk if he liked it' I thought. Just as i was about to say something to him the front door opened revealing my parents.

"Um, hen?" I whispered to him.

"Oh! Uh yeah what- what is it?" Henry said stuttering slightly.

"My parents are home" I said to him.

"Oh right, i guess i will leave then" He said standing up.

Henry walked over to me and surprisingly gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

'God i really do love him' i thought whilst staring at the door he left from.

-----------------------------------------
SUP BITCHES DID U MISS ME? I MISSED U GUYS. I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS.