Chapter 8

No ones pov: (also back at henrys house)

Ralph cupped henrys face with one hand and gave him a kiss, a long slow kiss. He pulled apart.

"Im not gonna continue until u say ur answer hen" Ralph said smirking.

"Oh, then uh" Henry sat there (on top of ralph) thinking.

"Henry just say yes or no." Ralph was beginning to get impatient. He was already hard.

"Ye-" Henry paused when he could feel ralph getting hard below him, causing henry to blush.

SMUT WARNING!!

Before henry could continue ralph pulled henry towards him and kissed him as if it was the end of the world. Ralphs hand made its way to henrys back making henry flinch. Ralph took that chance to flip them over, henry below him. Ralph slid his tongue into henrys mouth exploring every inch of it. Henry was letting out quiet moans. Ralph put his hand from henrys back into henry boxers and slid one finger into henry.

"R-ralph" Henry was trying to speak but since they were kissing it was impossible.

"Shh hen" Ralph whispered to him.

Ralph put 2 fingers inside him, loosening him up. Henry was a moaning mess. Just as ralph finished, henry came inside his boxers. They parted lips so ralph could take henrys shirt and pants off. Ralph could hear henry panting and whining.

"R-ralph whyd u stop?" Henry asked still out of breath.

"I havent stopped yet. Remember what i said? I was going to keep us up until morning."

Ralph then took his pants and boxers off. He lined his dick at henrys entrance.

"Im going to put it in hen" Ralph said.

"W-wait-" Henry was cut off by his own moan.

Ralph just looked at him smirking. Half of his dick was inside henry. Henrys eyes widened looking at his dick. 'That must be 7 inches..' Henry said in his head. Ralph then put in the rest of his dick making henrys back arch a little.

"Hen tell me when i can move" Ralph said making sure he wont hurt him when he moves.

Henry was in a bit of pain from the size of ralph but after around 2 minutes he gave ralph a nod telling him he can move. As soon as he did that ralph began thrusting inside henry. Ralph put henrys arms above his head. With each thrust came a moan from henry. Ralph started to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys as he went.

"R-ralph im about to cu-" Henry was about to cum until ralph put his hand on henrys dick to prevent him from doing so.

Ralph picked up his pace making henrys eyes roll back.

"Ralph s-slow down! R-ralph-"

Ralph then started sucking on henrys nipples. Henrys moans grew louder by the second. Ralph was almost about to cum inside him but wanted to ask henry something.

"hen, do u mind me cumming inside u?" ralph asked him.

All henry did was shake his head signalling a no. As ralph thrusted faster inside him, he started jerking henry off. Henry was grabbing the bedsheets with all his strength as he was reaching his climax. And finally they both came together. Ralph pulled out, his cum oozing out of henry. Henry passed out from it all.

Time skip to when ralph finished cleaning them both.

He layed down next to henry pulling the blanket over them.

"Goodnight hen" ralph whispered to henry as he fell asleep.

------------------------
😳