Chapter 10

Ralphs pov:

When we heard henrys mum call for us we went into his room and henry got changed into clothes. After he changed i grabbed his arm and dragged him downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs we saw henrys dad.

"Hi henrys dad" I said to him waving.

"Hey ralph, i wasnt told u would be here." Henrys dad said smiling.

"Boys hurry up, the pancakes are getting cold" Henrys mum shouted.

"Coming" Me and henry said at the same time.

We ran to the table and of course me and henry were sitting next to each other.

"Hen, want me to pass u the syrup?" I asked him.

Henry nodded his head while drinking water. I gave him the syrup and he put his cup down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. We then noticed peter was sitting opposite us. His mouth was wide open.

"I knew u two were close, but THAT CLOSE??" Peter screamed like a girl.

Me and henry started laughing so hard our lungs were hurting.

"u scream like a girl, worm" henry said while trying to calm down.

"I DO NOT!" Peter shouted.

"Boys no fighting" Henrys mum said.

Me and henry both looked at each other and then i noticed he had syrup on the corner of his mouth.

"Oi hen u have syrup on the corner of ur mouth" I said.

"Oh" he tried wiping it off with his finger but missed it. "Did i get it?"

I chuckled, "no u didnt."

I wiped the syrup off his face with my thumb. I then licked it off my thumb and watched as henrys face turned red. He quickly turned away and shoved a pancake in his mouth. I could hear peter giggling.

Time skip to when they finished their breakfast and have had lunch.

No ones pov:

It was 1:24pm, henry was laying on top of ralph. Ralph was watching youtube on his phone and was playing with henrys hair. Henry found it comforting.

"uh ralph?" henry said.

"whats up hen?" ralph replied.

"what are we?" henry said, hes always thought about that ever since that time he was at ralphs house.

"Well, we can be boyfriends. Thats one suggestion" ralph said smiling.

Henry blushed a little and said, "i guess we could be boyfriends."

"alright then boyfriend" ralph said jokingly.

Ralph continued playing with henrys hair until there was noise outside henrys window. Henry got up and ralph followed. It was margaret throwing pebbles at his window. Henry opened his window.

"Finally beetle bonce. So-" she stopped when she noticed ralph next to henry.

"What were u saying margaret?" Ralph said.

"omg, HENRY WHATS RALPH DOING IN UR HOUSE??" margaret shouted.

"hes just staying here for a bit" henry said calmly.

"Oh, anyways me and susan were wondering if u wanted to go to the park. Ralph can come along if he wants to." Margaret shouted.

Henry turned to ralph and ralph nodded.

"Ok, we'll go just give us a second." Henry shouted back.

Henry closed the window and went to his wardrobe to get clothes.