Addax

The Addax, also known as the White Antelope, and the screwhorn antelope

The Addax, also known as the White Antelope, and the screwhorn antelope... is an Addax. No, I'm not making a joke book, I'm making an Animal Encyclopedia! No you aren't Addax! I'm making this chapter about you! Ooo, really?! (Face palm/ smack forehead) Anyways, let's learn more!

They aren't extinct, right?
The Addax, unfortunately, is going extinct. But it isn't extinct yet, the reason the Addax is going extinct is due to merciless hunting, and the advent of modern weapons, and desert-going vehicles. Since they are not extinct I will not put an "E" on this chapter. Unfortunately, classified by the IUCN, the Addax is critically endangered.

Predators
Yes, the Addax has predators. Since it is so slow it makes it an easy target. Its predators are humans, lions, leopards, cheetahs, and African wild dogs, so if you ever see an Addax, please do not kill the Addax, we don't want their cute faces going extinct!

Habitat
The Addax lives in arid regions, semideserts, and sandy and stony deserts. Though it lives in these places, it is extremely rare to see it in its natural habitat due to unregulated hunting.

Diet
The Addax feeds on desert grasses and scrub. If you happen to find an Addax one day, you know what to feed them.

Breeding season
Yes! A time that everyone loves! Animal breeding season! The reason we love animal breeding season so much is because you can know, the animal is increasing it's population, that is, if nobody kills the babies. The Addaxes' breeding season is on the peak of winter and early spring. Pretty shocking despite how most animals breed in only spring.

Note to the Addax
If you ever go extinct, just know we will all miss you!
-The Animal Encyclopedia writer
-Claire
-Animal lovers
-USA
-Most of the world