| Chapter 1, Ocean. |

Art by CrazyTom

Hey guys new book and guess what you're in the Metkayina clan now!! I know basic, but this will be a more slow moving book compared to my Ao'nung book.
As you can see your sugar daddy is Neteyam this time, wooooo.

Ages, (Everyone is a young adult, or Adult, because, in Na'vi, 15-17+ is adult, Na'vi are very different to humans, so they're, Mentally, Physically and culturally recognized as an adult. Besides, if you read my other book I literally don't do anything weird with them, just fluff stuff and this book won't be anything like my Ao'nung x Reader one. So enjoy. )

Neteyam, 18

Ao'nung 18

Kiri, 18

Lo'ak, 17

Tsireya, 17

You, 16

Roxto, 16

Tuk, 7

You're also the unborn child Ronal has but yk you're already born. Also were just gonna jump right into the story because i'm tired of seeing people repeating the same thing.

-

"Brother look!" You said, pointing up into the sky, he turned his head looking were you were pointing.

"What the hell." He said, standing up gesturing for Roxto to follow him. You stood up following as well. That's until your older brother stopped you.

"Yeah no you're not going, stay inside." He said, turning around and continuing, you let out an exaggerated sigh before going back and sitting on the edge of your home, watching as your brother walked away.

He was very protective of you, your whole family was, and it bothered you so much because you were such a crazy person. Sporadic is a better word.

You watched as the Ikrans landed in the far off distance, and your family and the rest of the clan investigated what was happening exactly.

You were really annoyed and you wanted to see what the fuss was about. You hopped off the ledge you were sitting on, making your way over to the clan. Your family's ears perked when they saw you squeezing past Na'vi, and finally making your way to the front.

Ao'nung rolled his eyes at you, making his way back towards his family after checking out the new Na'vi. Which caught your eye, you gasped your mouth opening wide, your mother tried to grab you, but you ran off way too fast making your way towards the Sully's. Ronal calling your name angrily.

"Oh my Eywa, i've never seen a forest Na'vi before, is it true you guys sleep up in the trees?" You asked, going over to Kiri, picking up her shaw she was wearing looking at the fibers and material it was made of. She smiled gently at you, unlike what she did when Ronal judged her.

You then ran around to the other side, to Neteyam, your smile widened taking your hands to his hair, looking at all the little braids he had in and the beads.

"These are so beautiful!" You said, putting down his hair then looking at his cummerbund running your hand over it. That was until your ear was pulled by Ao'nung making you walk away from them.

You were placed next to your father, him giving you a soft, 'Watch it' look before looking back at his mate.

Neteyam watched as you explored his siblings, and how you examined himself. He felt his heart skip, a feeling he wasn't familiar with. He watched as you were dragged away, placed next to the rest of your family.

"I like her." Tuk whispered to Jake, making Jake smile softly at his daughter before turning his attention towards Tonowari.

You crossed your arms, watching from the Sully's back to your family.