| Chapter 3, Dream. |

(Not edited)

The night you arrived home your mother and father were not back yet, and your siblings swore they wouldn't say anything. Even Ao'nung.

After a couple weeks had passed you continued and only had your final hunt to do by yourself left to finish becoming an adult thing, and your mother finally let you join the Sully's in their training, which they were pretty much done with.

Everyone had become such friends lately, you guys spent a lot of time together, whether it be in a Na'vi gathering, training, or just hanging out.

You guys even made a hang out spot, it was somewhere off the island, where you and your siblings would go most times. But you guys decided to share it with the Sully's. Ao'nung doesn't show up there most of the time so you and Tsireya go.

-

"No way you did that!" You said, hitting Lo'ak in the arm lightly. He laughed with you as he told his story, practically dying from it.

"Yes! I did, you should have seen their faces, they were so freaked out!" He said back, you and Lo'ak were quite close and your sister adored it.

Neteyam on the other hand, didn't like it. But he wasn't the one to get jealous so he pushed it aside for now. He watched you as you continued the conversation with his younger brother. Your smile made him slime, and he liked the way you talked with your hands.

You guys were almost to the place while you guys conversed, you had Neteyam on the back of your Ilu and Lo'ak with Tsireya. Tuk and Kiri following close behind. Neteyam hopped off the Ilu, gusting his hand towards you. You take it in yours, smiling, whispering a thank you to him. Everyone followed you and Tsireya out of the water, making it finally to the cove.

While walking further, Neteyam noticed something unusual. You guys had spent so much time in the water he didn't notice. Neteyam looked over at his brother using his head to gesture towards your walk. Lo'ak cringed or more so confused face, before looking at his brother once more.

"[Y/N], why do you walk like that?" Lo'ak said, Neteyam hitting him in the head. Tsireya looked over at her sister giving her an angry typeface before you went flat footed like normal once again.

You simply walked on your toes. You had "idiopathic" toe walking, meaning no medical condition is affecting you this way, you just simply do it, and it wasn't corrected as a child, because Na'vi don't know much about stuff like that. It is just simply weird and should not be shown or expressed.

You laughed, changing it, not even realizing it, and only shrugged.

"I do not want to step on...rocks?" You said, before you and Tsireya simply started walking about, your sister checking on you every now and then. Tuk ran over to Neteyam letting go of Kiri's hand, and asking him to carry her.

Tuk laid her head on his shoulder before falling asleep shortly. You guys made it to the other end of the cove. It was a beach lined with a little forest, it had a makeshift hut where the beach and tree line met, you and Tsireya ran over to it in excitement, Lo'ak and Kiri following close behind.

Neteyam had a sleeping Tuk, and you dont wanna wake up Tuk, so he walked down the beach, rubbing her back.

"What is this place?" Lo'ak asked, walking in behind the two sisters.

"This is our fort, we made it many years ago. Do you like it?" Tsireya asked with a big smile. Lo'ak and Kiri looked at another with concerned faces thinking the thing would fall onto them.

"Oh yeah, I love it.." Lo'ak said sending her a smile back. You went over and picked up a book, showing it to Kiri, it was a bookful of drawings they had drawn when they were younger.