KEG PARTY, MISSING TAP part 1

A/N: I decided to make Cassie their family friend instead of their actual cousin to go along with the story.  But there might be a story twist a bit, but I'm still figuring it out. Nothing too dramatic kr anything, just who her parents r and stuff.

Part 2 of this will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.

I know you have all been waiting for a part two, and I haven't been very active with my stories. But I'm going to get back into writing, I have been watching the last of us recently, and I am going to be writing a story for Joel.

•○●•○●•○●●○○●○○●○○●•○●○•○
    We were back in Forman's basement playing uno. I was swinging my leg that was over my thigh and saw Ozzie place all his cards down.
  "Ozzie, boo that's not how you play. You're only supposed to drop one card." I frowned, confused as to what he was doing.
   He looked at me with a slight glare on his face as I gulped.
  "Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes at the boy and sighed.
    "Cool basement." Gwen said as I sat down in a chair next to the light skinned girl.
   "Yea man, it's dope." I agreed, I adjusted my sunglasses that were starting to fall when I tucked a piece of red hair in.
  "It's a dump." I took a swig of my cola that was resting on the table.
   "Ozzie man, manners." I hissed, but he just rolls his eyes at me.
   "Ozzie and I met last year in detention. Tell her what you did." Gwen said, getting excited. 
   "Chill out bro, you're gonna burn a hole in that chair." She slapped my hand, and I just gasped dramatically at her.
  "You didn't!" She just rolls her eyes at my dramaticness.
   "I told my math teacher his wife was cheating on him. She was making out with some guy at IHOP." I laughed, I would always laugh whenever Ozzie would tell us this story as Leia looked over at me like I'm crazy.
   "That's horrible." Leia said as I took another sip.
   "I know, IHOPE." He scoffed.
   "She could have done it somewhere else. Why iHOP? The lamest date ever, man. You know, maybe the government had something to do with this man. I mean, my old man would tell me some shit about them." I said, as Leia gives me a weird look.
  "What does the government have to do with ihop?" I just shrugged at Leia's question, not knowing the answer to her question.
   "I don't know, man." I laughed.
  The door to the basement opened and revealed my boyfriend, Nikki, and Nate.
   "Babe!" I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist as he quickly caught me with a low grunt.
  "Ugh, please don't make out. I think I might gag." I rolled my eyes, but I kissed him anyways.
   "You will not believe what we found." Nate said he looked like a kid in a candy store.
  "You found a keg?" I asked.
    "Bro! You ruined the story, man!" I give him a fake pout as I dropped my feet back to the ground and ignored Nate's wines.
   "You don't get excited like that unless it has something to do with beer. And like I said, if it's a story about how you found a keg, I'd like to hear how you, my dear friend, how you found it." I skipped towards the couch, with Jay's hand in mine as I made him sit first and plant myself on his lap. 
   "Now, tell me. How did you find this tap?" I pat my lap waiting for Nate to start his story.
    "Because if this is just you telling us the story of you eating a McRib again, then I will be disappointed in you." I joked, as Nate looked at me with a scared look on his face.
   "Hey man, I thought it was gone forever!" I rolled my eyes and picked at the chip black nail polish on my nails.
    "Aw, you were scared, babe?" I groaned in annoyance, tilting my head back that was now resting on Jay's shoulder.
   Jay pats my stomach as he laughed at my dramaticness.
   "So awful to see those two." I leaned my face so my face was hiding in his neck away from their view.
   "Can you tell your story now, man?" I asked, but not facing their view as my eyes were closed getting bored.
  "So, we were just chilling in my van. Cassie was supposed to join us, but she ditched Jay for Gwen." I shrugged.
  "Because I'm her favorite." Gwen piped in.
  "Nu-huh, I am." Jay pouted, but I put my fingers through his hair and shook my head.
  "Sorry, babe, but Gwen is my favorite." I give him a kiss on his pouted lips that turned into a smile.
   "But at least you get kisses and other things." I whispered the other part that the others didn't hear.
   "Why don't I get the front seat?" Nikki asked, I looked up at Nate and then back to Jay.
  "Yea, Nate, why doesn't your girlfriend get the front seat?" I pressed.
  "I called shotgun." I scoffed at Jay and quickly got off of his lap.
  "So, if Nate called shotgun in your car, he'd get the front seat?" Jay gulped and looked at Gwen, but she just shrugged and had a smirk on her face. 
  "N-no?" He stuttered, I rolled my eyes at him, knowing that was a lie.
   "He's my best friend Cas." Nate claimed, I ignored him, and I just sat back down in my regular lawn chair.
  "You get no cuddles nor kisses for a week." Jay continued to protest, but I ignored him as Leia looked at me.
   "Wow." Leia said as I looked at her with scrunched eyebrows.
  "How do you do that? That was so brave." I snorted at the blonde girl.
  "Everyone is scared of her." Leia looked at me with a confused look on her face.
  "But you're so nice! How could you be scary?" I heard a noise coming from everyone in the room.
  "Last year, Cassidy freaking froze the football teams' clothes! And she pulled the fire alarm so she could get out of a math test!" I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest, and crossed my leg over my thigh.
  "It's easy, man. You just gotta make sure the cameras can't see you. Also, I have so many fake doctors' notes, man. I think my old man would be proud of me." I joked, as I have a fake smile on my face.
  "I still don't know how you're with a Kelso. Your dad must've flipped, dude." I shrugged my shoulders.
   "Who's you're dad?" Leia asked.
   "Steven Hyde, but I kept my moms last name." Leia went wide-eyed as she looked at me.
   "Your dad is my dad's best friend! Dude, that's so weird!" I sighed. I continued to pick at the black nail polish off of my fingers.
   "Not really.  I don't see him, but he got arrested, and I hadn't seen him in a few years." I said, finishing my sob story.
  "But anyways, you were saying Nate?" I wanted him to finish his story.
   He was telling us how he got a keg from Mama's as I rolled my eyes.
  "How the hell did you get a keg? You two are awful liars! Jay, you're terrible at keeping up with a lie without stuttering." I said, pointing Jay out as he gives me a disbelief look.
   "Bro!" Nate said, offended. But they both started saying bro to each other.
  "I need a new boyfriend." I shook my head and looked to Ozzie, who placed a hand on my thigh.
  "It's okay, you'll learn for next time." I scowled at the boy, and he just gave me a sarcastic smile.
   "They were like this the whole time." I gasped, placing a hand over my heart and quickly rushing towards Nikki and giving her a hug.
   "I'm so sorry for you, babes." I pat her curly hair, but making sure not to ruin her curls.
   "Come on, babe. It's the fourth of July, miracle! With beer!" He exclaimed the last part to Nikki.
    "Then what are we waiting for! Let's tap that keg and get the party going!" Gwen said. I quickly agreed with her. Nate, on the other hand, looked worried.
   "We don't have a tap." I groaned, leaning on Gwen, who was sitting on a chair at the table.
  "You idiot! You got a keg with no tap!" I said, shaking my head at the boy.
   "Would a kiss make it better?" Nikki sarcastically asked me as I scowled at her playfully.
   "Do you have a mouthful of beer?" She shook her head.
  "Then no." I replied.
    "Well. I have something remotely better." Leia said.

I was sitting on Jay's lap, as I was staring at uno cards.  
   "Bro, pick a card." I giggled, looking at Gwen.
  "Bro, c'mon!" I whined. She caved and took a card.
   "I bet you it's a blue card!' I laughed when it was the right card.
  "Dude, that's so fuckin cool bro! How did you know?" I put an invisible key to my lips and zipped my mouth. But I ended up laughing, then I stopped, then I continued to laugh again. 

  Our high was over as Nate was now trying to bang the keg opened. I was yawning as I was sitting next to Ozzie as I was staring at Nate.
    "Nate versus beer. You know, I thought I trained you to he better kid. I thought that you'd learned better from me. I was so wrong." I tsk at the boy.
  "Cassie man, would you shut up! You're making me feel bad!" I rolled my eyes as I walked away. I made my way towards Jay, and leaned on his arm.
  "I thought you said no cuddles or kisses for a week?" A grin was plastered on his lips as I grumbled at him.
  "Shut up." He laughed as I got more comfortable on his arm.
   "Wait, why can't we just go back to Mama's and get a tap?" I looked at Leia with a terrified look.
  "Look, man, we all tried. I even let Jay flirt with her!" I said, Gwen shuddered in response.
   "It's true. And Cassie is very possessive of Jay." I nodded my head, agreeing.
   "It's true. But I'm not that bad, am I?" I looked to Nikki, who gives me a half and half shake with her hand.  
  "But you only do it when other girls flirt with him. Which is understandable." I let out a sigh of relief.
   "Even Cas tried. Jay had to swoop in and save the girl before she blew her cover. She almost got caught by the cops again." I nodded my head. A look of fright was on my face.
   "It's true, man. I almost died." Jay throws me into his arms and hugged me as I fakes sobbed.
   "I have failed at lying!" I cried, fake sobs racking my body.
  "It's okay, babe. It's not you. It was her." He assured me as I pulled away from his warm body.
   "Okay."Okay." He pushes some hair out of my face as he gives me a soft kiss on the lips.
  "But you haven't tried yet." Gwen said, pointing to Leia.
  "She's innocent! She's a Forman, man!" Gwen gives me a glare in response as I silenced myself.
  "Then help me, you could show me how to be braver. Or lie better, I mean I was on the debate team. Can't be that hard to lie." I snorted.
  "Debate team?" I asked, in return, a slap on my arm from Jay as I silenced myself.
   "Cas could help you. I mean, she's literally the best at stealing." Jay said as I placed a hand on my heart.
  "Awe babe, that's so sweet." I sneak my hand into his pocket as he continues to stare into my eyes as I stole a piece of gum.
   "See, expert." We all rolled our eyes at the boy.
  "You're just whipped." Gwen said to Jay, who scoffs in response and tried to deny.
  "Deny, all you want, babe, but it's true. You are." I said while blowing a bubble with the mint gum.
  "I want to be you when I grow up." I laughed at Leia, but she was one hundred percent serious.
   "Alright. So, here's the plan." And I knew just from then that Leia Forman will become a woman, and learn that she could be strong without worrying about others.