KEG PARTY AND MISSING TAP PART 2

A/n: I'm so sorry for the really late update! I forgot I had started this story and I have just started working and I just totally forgot to update this story😭😭  for those of you who are reading my avatar one I will be updating my spider series, and will post possibly tmrw or after this chapter.

Currently 5:47am so there is going to be errors but I'll do them later and fix them.

I continued to play with the bags of snacks in front of me. Leia was talking to Mama at the front desk, as I continued to look over at her.

   "Relax! She's gonna do fine." Jay said, as I could feel the anxiety inside me if we get caught.

    "Babe!" Jay called out when my hands got a bit shakey, but I just ignored him.

   "Sh!" I glared at the boy beside me.

   He knows I sometimes get anxious when it comes to doing something illegal. I'll never admit that though, but I've learned front Steven Hyde. Though I never see my father since he left when I was born. Reasons why I stay with Gwen and Nick.

    "You're shaking." He said, voice full of worry.

     "I said I'm fine." I snapped.

    "You sure you want to be drinking in your condition?" Big Mama asks with raised eyebrows.  She stares at Leia's big stomach.

   "It's for my husband. He got a keg for the baby shower." I exhale as she remembered what I told her to say.

   "That'll be 39.50." I looked up at Jay who still looked down at me with worry, I kiss the corner of his mouth with a small smile.

   "You're cute." He smiles at my compliment as I shoved his head to the side in a playful manner.

  Then something goes wrong with the plan.

    "I'm no doctor lady, but I think there's something wrong with the baby." Fuck. I felt like passing out when I began to breathe heavily.

   "Baby?" I knew if I got caught this time I would actually go to jail.

     "Hey!" I shake my head, as I tried not to get seen by Big Mama.

    "Jay, we have to go. I think I'm gonna pass out." Jay quickly grabs my hand as I start to feel even more light headed.

     "Did you eat anything today?" I bit my bottom lip as I tried to recall if I did.

   "No, I was going to but I forgot." We were back at the Formans house hold when I saw Mrs. Forman.

  "Mrs. Forman?" I asked, starting to hyperventilate a bit.

    My hands were still shaking, and my chest began to feel tighter.

    The older woman looked up at me when she noticed the state I was in.

   "Oh honey!" She quickly rushed to my aid when she realized I was having a panic attack.

  My vision began to blur, my chest felt like it was suffocating me, as I began to claw at my chest with my right hand.

   "Shit!" I heard Jay hiss. 

     "What the hell?" I heard another female voice when I realized the group was probably back from Big Mama.

    I felt soft yet rough hands on my jaw. I realized they were Jay's.

   "What's wrong with her?" I heard Leia ask the group.

    "She's having a panic attack. The only one who knows how to help her is Jay." I heard Ozzy inform her.