Chapter Fourteen: I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass!

I went back and read what I have posted and honestly kinda cringed, but people are reading this and that makes me really happy that you guys are enjoying the story so far. Seeing my notifs full with votes and those who are commenting made me want to get another chapter out for you guys so I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Also just a quick thing to note about this chapter, Ambrose takes Mina's place in the 1v1 fights, as much as it pains me to do so.

✪ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝔼 ℕ 𝕁 𝕆 𝕐 ✪

Ambrose's Pov:

I was sitting in the shade of the field and watching the intermission activities happen. I was still in the form I had taken when I was hiding from Bakugou so I was surprised when Shinso and Monoma walked up to me and greeted me.

"Hey Ambrose."

I looked at them in some surprise as Shinso lowered his hand from what I assume is a wave.

"How the fuck did you guys know its me?" I questioned.

Monoma smirked as he sat next to me, Shinso sitting on my otherside. "We didn't."

I smirked and changed back to my own body, looking at Monoma. "How many people did you go up to before you found me?" I questioned before looking over at Shinso.

"Enough for most of the first years to know your name." Shinso nodded.

I shook my head with a slightly amused huff before we fell into a brief silence, watching the chaos around us. One of the intermission activities was some sort of scavenger hunt where the students had to find certain items or even people. Right as Shinso was about to start saying something I noticed some girls from one of the other classes, 1-A I think? I don't know, but they came out of one of the tunnels in cheerleading outfits. I raised my eyebrows at them before I quickly got to my feet and jogged over to them, once again leaving Shinso and Monoma in confusion.

Walking up to the girls, they looked at me in confusion before I simply held out a hand.

"I would like an outfit, please."

The girls looked at me shocked, 'What? Did they think I didn't know manners?'

"An outfit? But why?" The brown haired girl with round cheeks asked. I shrugged and hummed in appreciation when an outfit was held out to me.

I thanked them before using a teleportation quirk to appear in one of the bathrooms and quickly changed, soon appearing outside with the girls again, making a few of them jump. I was wearing the cheer top like the rest of the girls and I had a skirt like them but had shorts underneath.

"What's this? Looks like some of the first years decided to show their U.A spirit!" Present Mic's voice came over the speakers.

The girl with the large ponytail slumped down with a defeated sigh and muttered something about working hard on the outfits while some of the other girls complained about being tricked into wearing the outfits. I didn't know what they were talking about, I looked damn good in this outfit and I was gonna show it off. I noticed two guys from 1-A standing off to the side and smirked to myself, walking over to them and putting a hand on my hip while using the other to point at the purple grapist- I mean, the purple haired weirdo.

Third Pov:

Ambrose stared at the two 1-A students in distaste. He knew what they were up to, I mean, it didn't exactly take a genius, so what better way to ruin their plan than to go along with it? Even if he wasn't initially involved with it. Kaminari was shocked to say the least, why did Ambrose make the outfit look good? How was he able to pull it off so well?