𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

It was the beginning of the year when everyone would return to Hogwarts. As everyone had reunited and told stories of how their summers had gone. There was nervous first years were ready to be sorted into the house that would dignify the rest of their lives. It was an exciting day for everyone. Some people were looking around the room, expecting to see a younger Black, but nothing had changed from last year.

Everyone had heard the news of how the youngest Black had disappeared. Many had their own theories of what happened. Some said he had run away like his older brother, while others said Voldemort killed him. No one really knew what happened to him, not even his parents. People had questioned Sirius Black, but he himself had no clue where his brother was. In the beginning, Sirius didn't really care. He laughed at it and said, "That's what the idiot gets," but as time went on, he began to get more and more worried. The only people who seemed to have any idea of what was actually going on were the two Slytherins and a gentle Ravenclaw.

Sirius' friends had noticed his mood swings throughout the summer after learning of Regulus' disappearance. One moment he'd be laughing, and then he'd be crying his eyes out. No one had a clue where he had gone. They thought he'd returned to Hogwarts, but he didn't. That is when things went into motion. Sirius had become angrier. Remus was always making sure Sirius wasn't getting into any trouble. Peter is as clueless as he has always been. James made sure to look out for both his friends. James himself never really had any connection to Sirius' younger brother. He was only Sirius' younger Slytherin brother. His very pretty younger brother James would never admit out loud how much he noticed Regulus Black prior to his disappearance. His heart would always belong to Lily, but sometimes he couldn't help but feel like a mess whenever Regulus would bat those pretty eyes at him and give him the slightest smile.

Something else that broke James' heart was that Lily Evan was not returning to Hogwarts but instead moving to the States with her family due to her father getting a much better job. Lily had begged her parents to let her still attend Hogwarts; Dumbledore even ensured that she would have the transportation to do so, but the Evans denied it. They had recently learned about the dangers of being a muggle, as well as the rise of Voldemort and how it had affected the wizarding world, and had decided that it would be best for their daughter to finish her education in a muggle school in New York. Everyone had thrown her a goodbye party at the end of the summer, promising to message each other.

James closed his eyes, not realizing he was falling asleep and dreaming of lilies and spiders. Odd combination. All of sudden he's being pulled out of his slumber. Another crash alerts everyone in the great hall. There stood the Avengers. a group of superheroes who had saved New York from being taken over by aliens. The wizarding world had been buzzing about it when it happened. It had opened the door to the secrecy of magic. The Ministry had begun to wonder if there was even a point to keeping magic a secret when things like aliens and green monsters were now the norm.