𝗦𝗠𝗛 -𝟯-

Inside the Avengers Tower, Tony's belongings are being packed up. Dum-E picks up an expensive-looking china vase.

"You're packing everything up," Steve asked, sounding hurt. Tony only raises an eyebrow "What did you expect? The Avengers no longer exist, why keep the tower" he said, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. "Tony.." Steve began in a disappointing tone only to be interrupted. "This is about me so please shut up," said Regulus with a dead face. Rhoady breaks out laughing at Regulus, reminding him of a younger Tony by the second.

Happy: (to Dum-E) Okay. Good. Yes. Yes- No. No, put that down. That's worth more than you or me. (takes a call)Yeah?

Regulus is running down a rooftop.

Regulus: Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me. These guys were robbing an ATM with these high tech weapons-

Happy: Hey, take a breath, okay? I don't have time for ATM robberies...

Regulus: Yeah, but-

Happy: ...or the thoughtful notes you leave behind. I have moving day to worry about. Everything's gotta be out of here by next week.

Regulus jumps onto another rooftop, then stops in his tracks.

Regulus: Wait. Wait! You're moving? Who's moving?

Happy: Yeah, don't you watch the news? Tony sold Avengers Tower. We're relocating to a new facility upstate where, hopefully, the cell service is much worse.

Regulus: But what about me?

It is Happy's turn to be confused.

Happy: What about you?

Tony feels slightly guilty. He began to see how much he led the kid on and how it affected him. Happy also feels bad for the way he spoke to the kid. As time passed, not that he would ever admit it out loud he began to be fond of the kids. Regulus was a big part of his life and knowing all the pain he's been through made him even more protective of the kid.

Regulus cringed and moaned loudly. "Ugh someone kill me with a killing curse PLEASE" Tony throws him a concerned look. "Glady '' muttered Bellatrix. Regulugs sticks his tongue out at her and she does the same. "Bellatrix," Walburga said with a disapproving look. "Apologies, Aunt Walburga." Bellatrix said, looking down. Regulus glares at Walburg. Lily leans on him hoping to calm him. Regulus leans into her feeling better.

Regulus sits down on a streetlamp.

Regulus: Well, what if Mr. Stark needs me or something, I don't know, something big goes down? Can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?

Happy: Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous. I'm responsible for making sure you're responsible, okay?

Regulus leaps down into the alley he stashed his backpack in.

Regulus: I am responsible. I- Oh, crap. My backpack's gone.

Happy is now standing inside an elevator.

Happy: That doesn't sound responsible.

Regulus: I'll call you back.

Happy: Feel free not to.

"Happy." May says with an eyebrow raised. Happy looks at Regulus with false apologies. 

The elevator doors slide close as Happy cuts the call.

Regulus puts his mask back on and runs out of the alley.

Regulus climbs up his apartment building, still clad in his Spider-Man suit and dodging windows.