𝗦𝗠𝗛 -𝟮-

TWO MONTHS LATER

Regulus is standing in a packed subway train. He takes out his phone and types out a text.

Some people laughed at a pureblood having to take the rain.

"You ignored him for two months," asked Natasha with a raised brow. Tony didn't have a response to that answer but he knew that there was a possible chance he did ignore the kid.

"I did read most of them. Alf the time I was working but I would listen to the voice calls and texts and report to Tony '' said Happy. Regulus grins at the man "Aww you did care" he says only for Happy to glare at him. Tony watched them interact and couldn't help but stare longly.

Hey Happy just checking in. I'm out of school at 2:45 PM

Ready for my next mission!

It's Regulus BTW.

Parker

He scrolls through numerous unanswered messages to Happy.

"That's a lot of messages," murmured Remus. Sirius remembered how talkative Regulus used to be. He smiled sadly.

The train drops Regulus off at 36th Avenue Station, which is right next to Midtown High. He walks downstairs to street level where football fields stand surrounded by fences. Regulus strolls down the sidelines and approaches the main building. We see students playing all kinds of sports on the field. He climbs a flight of stairs, then quickly avoids being hit by a convertible driven by Flash Thompson, a slick-haired teenager.

Flash: What's up, Penis Parker?

"What did that brat call you?" asked Sirius, looking ready to kill. Many people who were close to Regulus also looked very pissed.

"Eugene Thompson but he likes to be called Flash," says Lily not caring at all. Sirius gives her a nod. "Flash isn't so bad anymore. He's pretty chill now, especially ever since the incident" says Regulus. Ever since Flash had gotten into that accident in Mexico before college he came back differently. And Regulus Spidey's senses would spike up to 100 every time they were near each other. Flash may not remember him but whatever is connected to him does.

"Flash? The same flash who bullied you ever since you started at Midtown" says Ned giving his friend a look. "I'm surprised you haven't killed him," says Barty. Ned looks shocked at the thought of Reggie harming anyone. Tony also looked distorted at the thought. Regulus shrugs his shoulders.

Students chuckle at that. Regulus suppresses a sigh and moves on.

A school news report is playing in the hallway, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello as the news anchors.

Betty: Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology.

Jason: Students, don't forget about your homecoming tickets. Do you have a date for homecoming?

Betty: Thanks, Jason, but I already have a date.

Jason: Okay.

Betty: Yeah.

"Awkward," says Clint.

On TV, we see Jason rolling his eyes awkwardly.

Principal Morita: Good morning.

A teenage boy flies a drone around the crowded hallway. Regulus walks by. Principal Morita grabs the drone out of the air.

Principal Morita: Damn it. You, in my office right now.