keeper (d. Hale)

"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face.

"That all depends," she replied.

"On what?"

"If you keep making me breakfast in the morning and refilling my coffee cup."

Derek reached behind her and picked a new cup from counter. Without breaking eye contact, he poured a fresh cup of coffee from the nearby pot. He handed the steaming cup to her and she laughed as she took a sip. Satisfied with his action he lightly kissed her lips and slowly tasted the remains of her coffee on her tongue.

"Like I said, mine."

- - - - -

Delilah is a 22 year old nurse who is starting her new career at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. She is immediately welcomed into the community by the McCall and Stilinski families who treat her as one of their own. It isn't long before she catches the eye of brooding lone wolf who will do everything to keep her safe.

She is his, but she doesn't know it yet.

Derek Hale x OC

Season 1 - ongoing

____________________________

Author: Mermaid1871

Status: Ongoing

Absolutely fell in love with this book, could not stop reading it once I started!!

what did you think of it?? let me know in the comments :)

also please help me out by voting for this chapter!!