Afraid to Fall › Stilinski

In the eyes of the alumni of Beacon Hills High School, Kennedy Martin is the picture perfect girl. She has beauty that girls would kill for, grades that over achievers strive for, and a personality that screams the definition of perfection. On the outside, her life is a fairytale to those who aspire to be anything remotely similar to her... after all, she is the cousin of suburban royalty. Her cousin Lydia Martin is the self-appointed Princess of Beacon Hills, and Kennedy just so happens to be in her court, alongside the entire lacrosse team and the snobbiest girls a town could ever dread. So, what could possibly be wrong with her seemingly perfect life? Well for starters, she has a workaholic mother who hasn't acknowledged her existence since her father committed suicide eight years ago, a cousin who constantly ridicules anything she loves, and let's not forget to mention that she has a crush on the bane of her cousin's boyfriends existence... Stiles Stilinski. Her life isn't as perfect as everyone assumes, and this year. it's only going to get even more complicated.

Falling isn't so bad, so long as you have someone to catch you.

[ season one stand-alone / no sequel ]
_______________________________________

Author: simplystiles-
Status: Completed

let me know if you read it and how you like it with a vote and a comment!!