Lost Cause » Void Stiles

❝What's so great about sanity? I don't see you having any fun.❞

When asked to define insanity, a great majority of the Eichen House staff would direct the questioner to a petite brunette by the name of Lita Mitchell. In a building comprised of clinically insane people, too dangerous to roam freely within society, the self-proclaimed lost cause was highlighted like no other. A cold blooded killer like many others, her abnormality came in the form of her mind; her incapability to feel guilt of any form.

Logically- she would be locked up in the closed unit, safe & sound in her own complimentary straight jacket. But within the illogical & frequently violent walls of Eichen House, everyone knew that wasn't about to happen any time soon. Crazy had yet to be proven contagious, therefore they saw no reason to isolate her- or prevent her from befriending their newest resident. An insomniac with terrifying hallucinations, he seemed innocent enough; surely no harm could result from allowing him to befriend the notorious Lita Mitchell.

Then again, they hadn't met the demon in his head.

[season 3B]

______________________

Author: insatiable

Status: Complete

what did you think of it?? let me know in the comments :)

also please help me out by voting for this chapter!!