Π°It Took Me 15 Minutes°Π

After the incident, The others couldn't concentrate on their daily tasks.

The CEO noticed that her secretary has been keeping herself ready every day, eye bags and a lot of coffee cups on her table were seen as she types on her keyboard fast.

She mumbled all the words in the paper over and over again as she would groan and slammed her palms on her face when she got something wrong.

"Lia?"

Miyeon worriedly called as she stood up.

She hasn't heard anything from Shuhua for two days.

"Lia!"

The sloth felt her eyes sting with tears as she didn't look up nor speak as the CEO began to approach her.

"Lia take it easy--"

"What do you mean to take it easy!? My best friends are missing! How could I be calm and easy when I don't know how are they doing!? How do you want me to be easy!?!"

Lia shouts as she slammed her palms on the table as stood up glaring at Miyeon.

Her eyes widened as she backs away from Miyeon who held this shocked look on her face.

"I--I mean... I'm sorry..."

Lia sniffles as she wipes her tears.

"What do you mean by missing?"

Miyeon asked as Lia looked away.

"Lia! Answer me! What Happened to Shuhua!?"

"She got kidnapped..."

Miyeon felt her heartbreak.

"No..."
___________________

"Sehun? Are you okay?"

The chef asked as she invited her friend to test one of her new recipes as she couldn't get in contact with Shuhua.

Sehun was spacing out with arms crossed as he stared at the food in front of him.

"Seh?"

Soojin shakes his shoulder as if he wouldn't budge.

"Soojin. I need to be honest with you about my job."

Sehun looked at Soojin, the woman was surprised to see the man she thought was full of jokes look so serious now.

"What is it?"

"Soojin... I'm not a security guard at BlueNight bar... I'm an undercover cop along with those two."

"Those two?"

"Jihyo, your friend... Her wife is that bartender. Kang Seung-Shi is her real name, she's our senior."

Soojin gasped.

"Then Shin Hye-Jung..."

Sehun tears up as he placed his hand on Soojin's shoulder.

"I also know Yeh Shuhua... But Soo... We're on an important mission right now because of her..."

"What are you saying? You're trembling..."

"Shuhua got kidnapped."

The cherry felt frozen, she dropped her phone to the ground.

"What?"
___________________

Hye-Jung had her gloves on as she sent harsh strikes on the punching bag she cussed with every strike she gives.

Yuqi noticed this, she felt this aura from her before.

"Hye, are you okay?"

The cold girl continues to punch the punching bag.

"Hey! Shin, what is going on with you!"

As soon as Yuqi placed her hand on her shoulder, she twisted the pup's wrist and slammed her down the mat.

"Aish!"

Yuqi whimpered as she felt her back crack, hye-jung's eyes widened as she immediately helped Yuqi up.

"Damn it! What's wrong with you?"

The pup sighed as she stood up and looked at the distressed Hye-Jung.

"Shuhua got kidnapped, and my sister quits her job. I know who killed my real parents and who killed my father and took me in."

Yuqi processed everything but felt her world stop once she heard that Shuhua got kidnapped.

"And don't worry."

The pup looked at the dead serious woman who had these piercing eyes.

"I'll kill the one who touched her."
___________________

Lia clothes her books in her chest as she pushed past the students, someone grabbed her shoulder.

"Yes?"

She whispered but found out it was the manager of her favorite idol.

"Lia, can I talk to you outside for a minute?"

Yongsun asked as Lia nods and followed her.

"Minnie has been worried sick, Shuhua hasn't been answering her call and texts, and she couldn't find her at that cafe she works at."

The manager revealed as Lia felt her eyes get teary again as her lips trembled.

Yongsun panicked.

"Lia--"

The sloth hugs the manager, her book scattered as she left loud sobs on the woman's shoulder.

Yongsun felt her heartache as she held the sobbing girl.

"Shuhua got kidnapped Unnie! I don't know what to do! I can't even save my own best friend from her fucking disgusting father!"

The manager felt herself freeze, the wind sure did become cold.
___________________

Chan was worried.

It's been two days since he has last seen Shuhua, he would always go to the cafe she works at and order some croissants and coffees for himself and his gang.

As he waits for his order he saw someone tall with long black hair.

"Ms. Kang!"

He greets as the tall woman looks at him coldly which he was surprised to see.

"You... Dyed your hair..."

"Of course. I'll make that man who murdered my father look at the second version of him."

Seung's father had long smooth hair that reaches his back as always ties in half, he wear black clothing and had a scar on his eyebrow which Seung copied.

"Uh..."

Chan was going, to be honest.

She scares the fuck out of him.

"By the way have you seen--"

"That's why I'm here Christopher. I'm here to tell you a message that you will send your boss. Yeh Shuhua is kidnapped by that bastard who killed my father. He wants all of the gold and diamonds Chou Yeh Tzuyu has or else he'll kill her. Now that you know. I'll be going now. And avenge my father. His friend's blood... Will be spilled on that wretched floor... And will paint my fist. I'll kill them with my bare hands."

Seung didn't spare him one last glance as she left.

Chan stood up and asked if they could join but was shut down by Seung as the tall woman points her gun at his head.

"Don't try to interfere. Or I'll have one bullet through that stubborn head of yours."

Seung left as she looked at the list on her wrist.

Six companies she'll have to pay a visit to.

It took her 15 minutes to figure everything out, and it'll take her 15 minutes to enter one company and kill those bastards who helped that bastard to kill her father.

15 is her lucky number.

Next Chapter🍾...