Two Bags Of Mc Donalds

It has been 4 hours since the incident and none of the animatronics were done yet. I wanted to take a quick break so i put my tools down and walked outside of the pizzeria. It was afternoon so the sun was close to setting, I picked up my phone to look at the messages I got while working but didn't looked at. Some of them were from Noah. I opened his messages and looked at what he was saying.

Hey I hope you'd like some company and dinner because I'll be there in 15.

He was coming here? With dinner? While I was trying to process the message someone touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Noah with two bags of Mc Donalds in his hand. I looked back at the message. It was sent 17 minutes ago...

"I thought you and your brother would like some dinner since it's been almost 4 and a half hours since we last talked."

It was so sweet he also brought Terrance dinner. I smiled and leaned in to hug him. He was frozen in his place but he managed to hug back and I whispered a quiet 'Thank you' in his ear. He buried his face in my shoulder and whispered back. 'Anytime'.

Now this sent shivers down my spine and I was now wondering if I also had that affect on him. We let go of each other and went back inside. I lead him through the pizzeria and took him to the mechanic room so we could also inform Terrance about it.

"Hey Terrance, Noah brought us dinner." Terrance looked up from his working and made a noise informing that he was more than happy to hear that. We both laughed with Noah and walked into the mechanic room.

Now that I got fresh air I could smell the heavy oil and looked back at Noah. He grimaced for a second to the heavy smell but then he also got used to it. There was a small table in the corner of the mechanic room. We put the MC Donalds bags on it and I took off my now oily uniform jacket off. I put it aside on one of the couches and sat down on a chair next to the table.

While we were eating I could see that Terrance was eyeing Noah. Now this made me a little uncomfortable. No, of course I don't think my twin would try and steal someone I love, it's just that I know he's eyeing him because he's checking to see if he's actually a good person for me. And what if he decides otherwise?

Keep calm now Mike, he's a good guy and your brother will approve it. Just keep eating.

I took my burger in hand and took a big bite out of it. While I was chewing on my delicious bite I made eye contact with Noah. Uh oh, now this was bad. I immediately stopped chewing and looked back at him. Terrance saw Noah was looking at me while eating and slapped Noah. Yes, he actually slapped Noah.

"He can't eat while someones looking at him dickhead."

Noah was holding his slapped cheek and I was trying not to laugh so I wouldn't choke on my food. I finally swallowed it and looked at Noah. He was still in shock so I moved to his side smoothly and continued my food there.

Once we were all done, we got back to work and Noah was sitting next to me trying to help. He wasn't much of a physical help, I mean he was just sitting there and looking at the things I was doing and adoring them. But mentally he was the best help and support ever. And sometimes he even handed me my tools so...

It has been an hour since our meal and last break. And I was getting really tired I even hurt myself one time with a hammer accidentally. Well Noah was really scared I'd bleed to death even though I wasn't bleeding. And I could see he was doing it to make me laugh so I just went along with it.

Now it was almost 11 pm. Terrance already went home and tried to make me go home with him but I wanted to at least get one animatronic done before I go home so I stayed. And Noah also stayed with me.

"Noah i do this all the time, I'm used to it. I promise nothing will happen to me. please go home. You're tired." His head was on my shoulder and his eyes were closed. He didn't answer to my talking so I nudged him with my shoulder to not get oil on his clothes. he opened his eyes and pretended like he wasn't taking a nap just now. 

"No Mike I'm not going home till you also are." 

That means we're in trouble

I put my wrench down on the floor and looked at him through my shoulder. his forest green eyes were looking right back at me. Which made me skip a heart beat. I turned forward to continue with my work but Noah gently put his hand on mine. My hands were covered in oil and he still held my hand like this. I didn't know what to do about it so I just let him.

"You should take a break and continue tomorrow" I at least wanted to finish an animatronic but I was also. really sleepy. So I finally gave in.

"Okay, let me wash my hands and you probably should too."

We went to the bathroom together and washed our hands. I sat on top of the counter while waiting for Noah to wash his hands since I washed mine first. He dried his hands and I admired every way he was doing a simple task. He turned to face me and saw me sitting on the counter. He chuckled and came close in front of me.

He put his hands on the counter each side of me and leaned in so there was inches between us. ı took a deep breath in to keep myself from doing something stupid once again. He didn't say anything, neither did i. We stayed like that for a while, but Noah kept coming closer really slowly. I didn't know what to do but I let him.

"Mike."

I hummed because I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. "Can I kiss you Mike?" Now I felt like I was going to faint but I didn't say anything, instead, I just nodded. My brain wasn't taking orders from me anymore it was just making me act however it wanted.

"No, use your words please." I couldn't, I couldn't use my words nothing came out. So instead in grabbed his collar and pulled him in for the kiss I was dying for since the day we made eye contact.