Chapter 9

Andrea's POV

James knows me so well, he didn't embarrass me , he embarrassed my best friend, Lydia, but this time, not on Twitter but at lunch. In front of everyone in the whole grade.

This so how it went: Carson, Lydia and I were sitting together at a table (they never leave me out. Third wheeling goals. Yeah.. not really.)

Anyway, James got up and stood on his chair and said that Lydia cheated on the SATs by looking at his paper. We just took them earlier that morning.

This is a big deal. Accusing someone of cheating on a state test is not right.

Julian pulls James down, stands up on his chair and says that James isn't even in Lydia's class (which is true). I may or may not be beginning to have a slight crush on Julian. Wait, did I just think that?

But once Lydia heard James and everyone was staring at her, the next thing you know, Lydia's crying in the bathroom and I'm trying to fix her smudged mascara.

"It's okay, its going to be okay." I tell her.

"No it's not." she weeps.

"Yes it is, everything'll be fine, the teachers know you guys aren't in the same class."

"Okay. Just please don't do anything like get in a fight with him, even though you would probably win but still." she says as we walk out of the bathroom.

"Got it."

"Hey guys, you will not believe what Carson just did." Rebecca runs up to us.

"What!" Lydia shreaks

"Carson punched James, like square in the nose, like Bam!!" She yells.

Dang that girl is way too hyper.

"No, no, no, no, no."

Lydia's starts to cry in my shoulder.

"Is he okay?" she lifts her head up and asks.

"Oh yeah, but James isn't. I think his nose is broken." Becca says.

Looks like I was right, James definitely regretted saying that.

"How'd it go down?" I ask

"Well once you guys left, Carson got up, walked over to James and POW!! Then James falls to the ground unconscious with a bloody nose."

"Where is he now?" I ask

"In the office." she replies

"Okay thanks, let's go Lydia."

She wipes her tears and we run to the main office.