chapter 3

Hm, good cheat. Haewon decided she put the cheat aside and will use it when the time needed.

The next day, the sound of students chattering and laughing could be heard from every class, new students started their lesson a few weeks ago,and everyone seemed eager to get to know each other.
In a class, five figures stood out the most due to their outstanding features and hair colors. The four heavenly kings and original female lead, Ban ryeo yeong.

A red-haired boy with a gentle looking smile helplessly at the sight of his two friends who's obviously slumped sadly in their seats. " You two, it's not like that ham dan-i will leave you guys forever. " He said.

The honey brown guy spoke first with a weak voice,"how can I not worry ,eun hyung- ah, just by looking at the existence of a blonde guy, mom is surely gonna be snatched away from us!"

"Oh no! He wouldn't! I surely smash him first before he could get his hand on my dan-i," said the girl with long deep purple hair, there fire in her eyes when she blurt out the sentence than she start eyeing the white hair guy with disgusting look," my poor dan-i , there no really no safe place for her,"

The white haired guy snapped at the girl when he felt the sentence that was said implied about him,"you!" Just before he could finish the sentence, the  boy  Eun hyung cut him off,"Ji ho, don't take it to your heart. Ryeo yeong is just joking,"

As four of them are still arguing and joking with each other, the quiet blue-haired guy stares outside to their hallway, he could see bunch of girls screaming crazily but a figure catch his attention, the rare hair color stood out the most although the owner is shorter than everyone than standing outside but still he could catch a glimpse of the figure before out of his sight.

A sudden urge for him to witness the owner's face but then the small interest  completely banished when the teacher came in. The crowd aside also quickly dispersed when the bell rang.

[Ding, chun young:1%]

Haewon ignores the notification from the system, and immerses herself in the original owner's personality, quietly following the teacher to her new classroom.

As soon as she stepped inside the classroom, all the attention came to her, because it's the second best class, all the students didn't dare to express their opinion loudly instead of murmuring among themselves. But haewon paid no mind to it and waited until the teacher was done with his speech then it was her turn to introduce herself.

"Gladly get acquainted with all of you, hi I'm Park Haewon."

Although the voice sounds so soft but it's not to the point of can't not be heard but it was really pleasing to hear. Some guys couldn't stop staring at her face,it was like something luring them to glue their gaze on her.

"I think I'm being bewitching,"said the front guys while his hand slapped his deskmate who alao still in daze."not only you, my heart has been stolen..,"said the other one while pretending as if he was having a heart attack. While some girls feel jealous, like who wouldn't be jealous when they see someone prettier than themselves?

Looking down at the situation, the teacher looked at his students, then the new student,sure enough, the girl had quite a beautiful face and extraordinary features. What is more enchanting is her apricot eyes, which look so pure. The teacher quickly dismissed the introduction session and told her to sit on the last row where there is empty space.

After several minutes, the class finally returned to normal, Haewon looked diligently paying attention to the lesson, although in her head, she kept interacting with the system.

After stay silent for several hours, the system decided to ask something,

[Host, why don't you just get into the class1-1 , wouldn't it be easier for you to get yourself acquainted?]

Haewon smiled at her system's naivety and answered in her mind,"you know what the two most important things to attract someone?"

The system silent for a moment before answering no.
"First, beauty, and of course I have those, and the next one is unexpectedness,"

[Huh?]

Haewon sighed helplessly before continue," if i just show myself to them wouldn't it spoil the fun, first and foremost, be patient, and slowly get yourself entangled with them, if i just talk to them like that, they wouldn't regard me as a person, but instead a fan, I wouldn't downgrade myself to be a fan!"

System finally understood its host intention.