chapter 4

For the past few days, Haewon always kept a low profile although the gossip among herself was not really lowkey. She could tell that some students always talk about her whenever they go or do. Some are praising her beauty, while some are intentionally saying something rude about her, some are just being natural. But as the ultimate introvert character she decided to act like she doesn't know about it.

Just when she is about to step outside from her classroom for lunch, a male student comes to her and tells her to go to the teacher 's office and tells her that Mr Kwang, her science teacher, as well as her room teacher,is calling out for her.

Haewon calmly responded to the student and naturally the opposite side was blushing hard, who wasn't nervous when they're talking to their crush and it's not an exception for the guy. While talking he always stares at her apricot eyes and then to her mouth, because of the height difference, he could notice the person was not that tall and she barely reached his shoulder.After a moment, the girl responded back, he could feel that he was lost in her sweet voice and again he turned as red as a tomato.

Slowly the figure was out of his sight, and he was still standing at the same place. Because of the natural introvert personality of the girl, it's hard enough for him to get naturally acquainted with her, and he also noticed that almost half of guys in their class were interested in her whether it was really genuine or not.

Haewon made her way to the teacher's office, she knocked on the door, after permission was given, she softly twisted the doorknob. From her view, a male teacher was sitting at his desk.

"Sit down"

Haewon sat down on the opposite chair as instructed.

"Student Haewon, after studying your achievements for your homeschooling, i only realized that you are quite smart that i expected you to be, although the result was not proven by the educational system but your achievements beyond the geniuses."

Haewon acts like she doesn't understand the teacher's meaning, although she is already expecting this to happen.

She had to admit the original was really smart and intelligent, and herself also did not lack the original's smartness.

The teacher stared at the student's confusion and then he decided to continue explaining."All the teachers decided to transfer you to class 1-1,what do you think?"

Haewon widened her eyes and then proceeded to shake her head as answer. Upon seeing the response, the teacher was a bit disappointed, because an intelligent student like her was really a precious asset of the school but the student in front of him was not like some students that eagerly promote their achievements, instead she's just an outstanding student that is trying to act lowkey.

He knew the person in front of him really lacked communication skills. Although she wasn't a timid person when talking with others, she just lacked words to say, it can be said that she was just like a female version of a particular student.

"May i know why?"

Haewon softly answered," i already comfortable everyone from class 1-2,"

The teacher finally nodded in understanding.

"You should go for lunch,"

Haewon nodded and excused himself from the teacher before the teacher stopped her for a second.

"Wait, one moment please, after you are done with lunch, help me to carry the book from the lab upstairs and return it to everyone in the classroom."

Haewon mentally rolled her eyes, can he see that she needs time to savor her lunch, yet she still answered yes and brought her pace to the cafeteria.

The sound of munching and chatting filled all the cafeteria, and she did realize some eyes were following her every move until she finished buying bread and milk and proceeded to get out of the cafeteria.

From the view, a delicate looking girl stepped inside the cafeteria who was acting obviously to her surroundings. She took light steps and elegantly made her way to the crowd, from there he could see that she only ordered bread and milk before slowly making her way out from the cafeteria.

From the way people talked, the girl was quite known among the guys and some girls.

"Isn't that Park Haewon?"

"Yes! Oh my god, I'll never get enough of her beauty...."

"Me too.."

"What are you guys dreaming about, look at her, her lack of emotion made her look like a corpse, apart from her beauty, i think there is nothing special about her."

Said some girls' mouths were not filtered and said everything about haewon because they are jealous about the attention that she gets.

"What are you talking about?!"

"What?!"

"I could tell that you are jealous of her!"

"So what?! Do you think I care?!"

"That's why Chun Young never likes you, what a demon-like attitudes!"

"What did you say?!"

And just like that an argument starts.

The black hair and black eyes dude furrowed his eyebrow, "it's that girl that bad?"

"Jeong in, don't judge others without a valid confirmation, beside you just hear some rumor about her."Said the bookish guy that has a slightly cold demeanor.

"Well, that's what I thought, seo hyun-na," said the dude named Jeong in.

The Kim Twins just silently enjoy their lunch and act. They don't care about the argument that happens among the students in the cafeteria, but they both have a bit of a positive opinion on green hair beauty.

While Hae Won, who struggled carrying the books back to the classroom , received a few notifications from the system.

[Ding✓][Yoon Jeong in -20%][Shin Seo Hyun-12%][Kim hye il -7%][Kim hye woo- 5%]