Park

we walked to skys house then went to the park. sky and I felt that the boys needed to be out in the real world at some point.

sky and I watched as peter and Jeffery looked at the jungle gyms. we could tell Jeffery knew what most of the stuff was, but peter you could tell he barley knew.

"so you know him or his friends is going to start trying stuff with peter now right" sky asked me.

"i know" I sighed, "i know he was only trying to help, but he needs to know I can do things on my own." I told her looking down. it kind of bothered me that he felt that I couldn't do what I can. im not helpless.

"have you told him that?" she asked me.

"i don't think so" I told her trying to think about our last fight.

"well maybe try and slip it in to a conversation tonight when you guys talk or something."

"maybe" I said, "i just don't want to get into another fight. or whatever that was"

we watched the boys on the swings. they were laughing at how high they were going and when the swing would turn slightly to the side when they leaned.

"what do you want to do?"

I gave it some thought. "i know we cant act like what happened at lunch didn't happen because if we do, then they're just going to try and make me do it again" I said, " and we also need to make sure peter dose absolutely nothing to him or his scumbag of friends" she nodded.

"maybe is we keep walking he might stop?" she said

"no I feel like he would just grab my arm again, and if he does that then peter will get mad and do something drastic and I don't need that" she nodded again. "i think its just going to have to be an on-the-spot kind of thing"

"most likely" she said as the boys ran over to us.

we stayed at the park for a little longer. peter pushed me on the swing occasionally stopping it and whispering something in my ear causing me to giggle as he chuckled. we went down the slid together and did almost everything until it started to get dark.

"hey we got to go" I told sky and Jeffery as they got off the slid.

"ok ill text you when we get home" she said

"don't get home late again!" I called out to her.

we sat in my room watching 'peter pan' .

"thank you!" he said when it ended.

I hit him playfully, "its a good movie!"

"it has everything wrong!" he said pointing to the t.v

"really" I said raising a brow

"yes it dose"

"can I name why you're wrong" I asked him

"go ahead" he said tuning to face me.

"fine" I said turning to him. "you both have shadows" I held up one finger, "both live on never land" another finger, "the lost boys" another, "both of you are cocky" this made him smirk at me, "don't want to grow up" another, "and-" I was cut off by him crushing his lips to mine. I could feel him smiling as he pulled away

"i get it"

"you sure" I asked him

"yes, im sure. im also sure we need to get to bed" he stood up helping me up. "can you please put the other movie on" he asked me

"i don't know" I grinned. he gave me a quick kiss. "fine" he smiled, "don't think that, that will get you everything" I said as I put the

VHS in.

my phone went off as we got in bed.

-we're alive-

-good-

I put it back down then turned to peter.

"they are alive" he gave me a curious look. "sky and Jeffery" he nodded then laid down.

he was so tired, it was kind of cute but it also kind of worried me. was going to school to much for him? because he was always up before me, already doing stuff. but I wonder if it was just because of how much magic he used getting us here?

sorry I know its short but I wanted to update