Sounds like a plan

What i did probably wasn't the best thing in the world to do.

but he was right, but i can't let him do this, cant give him the control he had on me before.

i ran back to town i don't think me being alone was a very good idea. i'm going to need to go home at some point.

or do i?

i was at the park where i knew Henry would be and where there's a Henry, there's an emma, or more hopefully, mary margaret.

"well isn't this a surprise" why didn't i think of her as an option with him?

"yes regina?" i looked at her. she was standing behind me.

"what brings you to the park, don't you usually wallow alone"

"i do prefer that yes but i can't be alone at the moment" might as well try with her right? i mean, she still needs me to.

"didn't seem to bother you before"

"well have you ever had someone only you can see, touch, talk to and is in your head" i saw the pity on her face, "then you don't want to be alone" i put my head down.

"how bad is it" she sat next to me

"he can see everything in my head, so he knows what i'm thinking, planning, my weakness" i looked at her, "i think out of everyone here you and gold could probably sympathize with me on this. someone having or knowing anything that can take you down"

"i know i don't show it but i feel for you"

"don't lie, it's probably great for you. seeing me here like this, i can't go anywhere without seeing him"

"wait. so you see him now? and you're here along with my son"

"calm down, i put a spell on him or myself really, but he's safe, pan can't see him through my eyes"

"i thought you had this handled, back at the shop that's what it looked like"

"well turns out him being in my head isn't all that easy"

"what are you going to do then? if you can't go back home?"

"i don't know, probably stay at granny's"

"have you thought of Emma?"

"yes and how do you think that would go?" i had sarcasm in my voice.

"come with me"

-

well i'm staying with Emma now.  Regina tolds them what was happening and i told them i wasn't going back home, and Snow White just couldn't let me leave with the look of fear on my face.

"so have you got anything new on Tamara" i might as well try to talk to her like an equal if we all have some kind of connection with this.

"i'm planning on finding things out tomorrow"

"sounds like a plan"

"yes it does" annnd there he is, "oh so now that people are here you won't acknowledge me." i was trying not to, "even though you were just fine biting me earlier" he whispered into my ear.

i laughed, i know my cheeks are red.

"what's so funny?" Emma asked, i didn't know what to say but it looked like she understood. "is he here right now?" i noodded. "then i'm going to bed, night"

"night" i told her. 

"so is this going to be your new place, well until you feel "safe" again." i wasn't looking at him, just at my phone. i knew it would annoy him. "oh that's ok, i know you're listening. i know you don't feel threatened, you would act different, but i think i know what's going on. actually, i do." as he said that my phone went to the floor and he was in front of me, he leaned to my ear and whispered. "its because you don't trust yourself alone with me" i felt a shiver and he saw it, i cursed myself. "well look at that. you know your body won't lie to me"

i changed our positions. he was sitting on the couch and i was on his lap.

we began kissing, it became rough fast. our hands were everywhere, then i felt something.

"looks like i've won again" i looked down to see his bulge. i went to his ear, "our bodies work both ways, remember that" i shoved him back into the couch and got off him.

"now move, i want to go to bed" i sounded bored.

"as you wish" he got up. As he was passing me he stopped me by putting two fingers under my chin to look at him, "goodnight angel" with that he kissed my forehead and was gone.