What's your Favorite Scary Movie?

Ghostface x Fem y/n

 Y'all be prepared for some interesting stuff

 Ghostie boy is wearing a black suit in this one. Why? Because it's hot.

______________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

I put my keys on the counter and shrugged off my bag. I'd had a stressful day at the hospital. Some wacko keeps murdering kids here and I tried unsuccessfully to save the most recent victim. The damn killers just keep popping up like weeds. There's this one girl I treated a couple years ago, she was a survivor of the killers. I couldn't imagine being her age and beating a Ghostface. She lost so many of her friends because of the situation.

I grab a bottle of vodka from the freezer and head to my room down the hall. I take a swig before I undress and change into some lingerie. Looking into the mirror I understand why my boyfriend Dylan bought it. It makes my boobs look much bigger than they are. I take a few pictures and then I walk away from my mirror and grab my robe to put it on.I then leave my phone on my dresser.

I pick up the bottle of vodka and stare at my phone as I wait for Dylans call. I miss him so badly but he'll be home in a week. Stupid him for being in a band and stupid band for being suddenly popular. Plus it didn't help me being constantly horny all the time.

ring ring ring

I jump up from my bed, open robe flowing behind me. I snatch my phone from my dresser. Huh? It's an unknown number. I walk back to my bed with the phone and lay down before answering because it's the time he said he'd call anyway. 

"No need to call me with an unknown number, mon trésor" I say. "I'm so excited for our call I even put on the underwear you sent me. You did a good job picking it out."

"I did" I hear him say. God his voice sounds a mess from singing it's much deeper than normal.

"Mhm yes you did. Hey I just want you to know I'm so wet for you right now," I say and I hear his breath hitch. God I just love his reactions to the things I say.

"Really," He asks.

"Yes I am. I wish you could see but maybe hearing me moan will work for now," I say. I move my left hand into my underwear and begin to rub small circles on my clit. I let out a low groan and I hear him suck in a breath. I slip my middle and ring finger inside my pussy and I start pumping in and out. Oh fuck. I haven't masturbated in a long time I forgot how good it could feel. My back arches when my fingers hit a certain spot.

"I'm fucking myself so good my back is arching. I wish you were the one doing it pretty boy," I say. 

"I know I can see you through your window pretty girl" He responds. I sit straight up. 

"What," I breath out. I lean over and look out the window thats next to my bed. There's no way he's here. Last time I checked he was in Boston. I would've known if he bought a plane ticket since we share a bank account.

"You know I think red is a very suiting color for you," He says and that's when I hear it. It's not Dylan.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get my number you prick," I yell into my phone.

"I think you know bunny," He says. That was Dylan's nickname for me. How in the fuck? Screw this I hang up and toss my phone across my room. I reach over and make sure my window is locked. It is. Oh shit.