Tie me up

Keegan Russ x female reader

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up from my nap with my boyfriend laying in-between my legs reading a book. I reach down and tug on his hair to get his attention. He turns around placing his book next to my thigh. He smiles up at me and places his chin on my stomach.

"Hey pretty lady," He says.

"How long was I asleep," I ask.

"An hour and half," He says and slowly massages my hips.

"How long you been down there," I ask smiling now.

"An hour," He responds.

"Mhm okay," I say.

"You hungry," He asks.

"Always," I say laughing. He laughs and drags me down the bed and picks me up. I laugh more as he carries me to the kitchen. He places me on the counter and I sharply inhale from the coldness. 

"What do you wanna eat," He asks me.

"You," I say and tug him to me by his shirt. He smirks before grabbing my neck and kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He bites my bottom lip causing me to moan. When I do he slips his tongue into my mouth. He pulls back from my mouth and leaves kisses from the left corner of my mouth down to my neck. I moan slightly when his lips graze a spot on my neck. He hears this and immediately starts attacking it. Sucking and nipping at my neck. I'm for sure going to be covered in marks tomorrow.

His hands make their way down and massage my thighs. He rubs them and then grabs  ahold of my ass before kissing me again. He leaves another trail down the other side of my neck and attacks it as well. I'm gonna be covered in hickeys. His left hand leaves my ass and goes under my shirt. He wraps his finger around my underwear playing with the waistband teasing me. Keegan's hand then slips into my underwear and his two middle fingers swipe up before pulling them up and looking at them.

"So wet already for me princess," He says smirking down at me. I feel my face flush at his words. He reaches down with both hands and rips my underwear off me.

"Keegan! I liked those," I groan at him and smack his shoulder.

"I'll buy you new ones. Now lemme do want I want," He says in response. I huff but nod and then he reaches down and inserts two fingers in me. I moan slightly and he starts pumping his fingers in and out. His pace quickens when I moan loudly as he hits my g-spot. He curls his fingers and he aggressively hits it. He uses his thumb to play with my clit and my back arches from the pleasure. Rubbing in small circles as his fingers pump into me and his right hand comes up and wraps around my throat and squeezes it slightly.

"A-ah KeeGAN! F-fuck gonna cum," I whine and dig my nails into his back. He groans before responding.

"Go ahead, soak my fingers princess," 

I feel my stomach start to tighten quickly. He adds another finger inside and my head falls back. I let out a loud moan. He squeezes my neck tighter and I whimper out. I can feel my release coming even faster. He starts moving his fingers at an ungodly pace and the knot forming in my stomach snaps. As I cum onto his fingers I rake my nails down his back. He pulls his fingers out of me. My chest is heaving as I try and catch my breath.

"Open your mouth Y/n," He suddenly says. I open my mouth as he asks, my eyes are slightly closed from tiredness him fucking me with his fingers. He slips his fingers into my mouth. "Suck," he commands. I close my lips around his fingers and suck on them. He grabs my throat and squeezes. I grab onto the hand that's attached to the fingers in my mouth and pull them out.

"Keegan fuck me please," I whine as I squeeze my thighs together.

"You're such a good girl princess," says and strokes my jaw.

"Keegan please I need you," I say leaning into his hand.

"Mhm okay sugar," He says and picks me up from the counter. He walks to the room and turns around before sitting down. " Hold out your hands pretty girl," he says.

"Keegan no I wanna touch you," I complain.

"I'm not asking again," He growled.

"yes sir," I said and held out my hands. He uses my torn underwear and ties my hands together. He grabs my arms and placed them behind his head. 

"Hang on pretty girl," He said and grabbed onto my hips forcing me to grind down on him. He started moving me faster on his thigh. I felt my legs growing weak from the pleasure. My orgasm was coming already since I was sensitive from earlier.

"Ah~fuck Kee please fuck me," I cried out.

"Not yet pretty girl," He says.

"Please," I say again.

"I wanna keep hearing you beg like the slut you are," He says while cupping my ass.

"No, I'm not doing that anymore" I respond.

"Okay I'm not gonna fuck you then," He retorts. I lurch forward and groan out. He smacked my ass.

"Keegan what the hell," I say scowling.

"Bad girls get punishments not rewards," He says. He rubs a small circle and smacks me again. I cry out. 

"Okay goddamn it! Keegan fuck me please. Make me moan so loud the neighbors hear me," 

"Thats my good girl," he says. I move so he can take his pants off. He grabs me and pulls me to him. He pulls me into his lap again and thrusts into me.  My head falls back from just the feeling of him. Keegan's hands move me up and down on him. I want to feel him but my hands are still tied.

His hand wraps around my throat again and he squeezes while thrusting up into me. I moan loudly and he smiles. I can feel my release coming soon.

"Keegan I'm gonna cum," I whine out.

"Not yet princess," He says. He stops thrusting into me and pulls me off of him.

"W-why," I complain.

"You'll see," He says and stands up picking me up with him. He turns around and tosses me onto the bed. "Get on your stomach and put your ass up," He demands. I do as he says. His hand smacks into my ass and I cry out. He rubs a circle on where he hit and then repeats the same on the other side. His hands grip my hips and he slams into me.

"Holy fuck," I cry out. He laughs before pulling out until just the tip is in and he slams into me again. I whine and he laughs again. He starts thrusting into me at a faster pace. He's perfectly hitting my g-spot over and over again. I can't hold it I cum onto his dick and I let my head fall against the mattress. He doesn't stop instead keeps thrusting into me. His hands pulling me to him by my waist. I grip the sheets and I can't help it I'm a moaning mess underneath him. He slaps my ass again and I whimper. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me back to him.

"You're mine you know that right," he says into my ear. I nod and he grabs my throat and squeezes hard. "Say it Y/n," he adds.

"I'm yours Keegan," I say in-between moans.

"That's my good girl," He says and releases my throat. The hand that was around my throat goes down in-between my legs and he starts rubbing my clit. My legs are shaking now. I fall forward unable to keep myself up. I cry out and cum on his dick again. He thrust a couple more times before I feel him cum into me.

"You did so good princess,"

"Thank you," I rasp out. My eyes fighting to stay open. I'm completely spent and my legs are still shaking.

"You can sleep. I'll make you some food and wake you up when I'm done," he says and gets up to leave. As soon as he's got his pants on and out the door I pass out.