1) Who's that?

Hey Lovelies
Just to inform you this story starts from when the guys where on a mission. Ok here goes nothing.

              Who's that?
The sound of bullets being fired filled the air, the smell of blood disturbed the atmosphere as I ran and ducked behind a table l looked up to see one of the Scares me aiming at Harry.

"Harry behind you" I shouted but the man was down before Harry could turn which made the both of us confused but I just thought it was one of my men.

"Steven cover me l have to get those documents"I said through the ear-piece. "Okay boss" he replied.

I quickly ran up the stairs as I passed a lot of bead bodies and shot at kept shooting at the enemies men.

"Leonel I need you and Pieper to hack into all their computers, swipe all their valuable informations"I ordered through the ear-piece. "On it" they replied in sync.

"I also need you to find the physical parts of the underground triangle"I added running up stairs to Ethan's Office."No problem boss" they replied and I finally reached the bastards office.

I kicked down the door of the office, I quickly searched for key to his safe locker and I found it under the carpet.

So dumb. Ok now where is the that hidden safe.

I pushed on all the walls untill one moved and there it was the safe that has all the diagram and documents of the blue diamond.

But what could be the pin. What could it be. If I was Ethan what would I use. 5593.

"Of course 5593 the four most important things to Ethan. Girls....5, Office....5, Organization....9 and Fun....4". I thought to myself and I quickly gathered all the documents, suddenly felt a cold metal placed on my head. I looked up to see Samson, Ethan's second in command.

"Nice to meet you Slander, but don't you know that stealing is bad"Samson said with a dark grin."Don't you dare talk about values you bastard, you killed your own mother and sister just for Money"I spat.

"Yes, I did but now you can say hi for me to them. That's if your lucky enough to enter heaven"he replied about to shoot but he fell on the ground dead which left me confused. I looked up but there was no one there.

I could have sworn I saw someone there.

I quickly gathered the documents and ran back down.

" Gray I need you to take this documents home"I ordered to one of my men handing him the documents." Ok boss"he replied and walked out of the building.

" Okay guys we need to get out of here before it explodes"I shouted to the rest of the guys through the ear piece.

We quickly dashed to the door but before we could get out. The soldiers of the Scares filled the room and surrounded me and my men, we pointed out guns at each other and kept our guards up.

"We meet again Young Man"Ethan said with a proud smile descending from the stairs.

Where the heck was he hiding.

" Yes we meet again, but I'm sorry to say that after today we won't meet again except in the after life". I said darkly and he laughed out loud.

" Your really funny boy I'm fourty Seven and I'm much more wiser than you, and I say we will definitely meet again"laughed and I scoffed pointing my gun at his head.

" I suggest you drop that gun. It's very foolish to shoot when your out numbered by my men, so don't be a fool, little one"he added.

"Soldiers take them" he ordered, but as seen as they moved the lights to the whole building started glitching and they all started falling to the ground dead until they where all dead.

"Who's that, I swear I saw someone there"Trixie said.

"That's strange this also happened when Gray was surrounded"Harry added and the lights stopped glitching.

"Slander watch out"Steven shouted. I turned to see Ethan who fired a bullet at me but the bullet never hit me but he fell dead just like his men.

"Slander you guys need to get out of there the place is about to blow" Leonel and Pieper shouted through the ear-piece.

Ohh shit I almost forgot.

"Ever one let get out of here" I ordered and we dashed out of the building, we where still trying to get away from the building when it exploded causing us to jump off the ground in the process.

"Is every one okay?" I asked.

"Yeah we're all good" Harry answer.

"Where's Seve?" Steven asked with worry written all over his face.

"Seve, Seve WHERE ARE YOU?" Steven shouted as his voice started to crack.

"I'm right here why are you shouting". We followed the sound of the voice to see Seve coming from behind the exploded building and Steven ran to her.

"Are you alright, I was so worried" Steven said hugging her.

"Yh I'm alright just a few injuries
and a bullet in the side of my stomach nothing I can't handle" she said with a smile.

This is the reason I love my friends always strong and reliable.

"Okay let's get home and clean up" I suggested and we all got up and walked to the car.

SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW.

STAY BLESSED.