lawfully wrong to touch

How fucked up would it be to have someone just because its wrong? Nobody would ever have to know. I told myself over and over as i continued to get dressed up for him. I had been contemplating this for years and the more i thought about how awful it was the more exicted i was. Sick i know. But then the blood that was rushing to my most sensitive parts of my body saw through the sin i was about to commit. I must admit, i was alittle bit concerned with how thrilling the idea was to me.

I called an uber that dropped me off to the five star hotel i suggested to meet with him. I was sure he was in the room waiting for me. My heart was pounding hard through my chest, but my feet and my throbbing clit pushed me further towards that hotel room door.

I took a breathe before opening it, we had an agreement it would only be a one time thing, but i knew opening that hotel room door was not only a physical demand to enter the room, but i was also opening a door to something dark. As he also once said, i was lighting a fire that would burn us all down to the ground.

"Hey." He stood up from the giant bed he was sitting on the moment i opened the door.

"Hey." I said back. Ofcoz i was nervous. I hadnt seen him in years. Six years.

"You look amazing." He said taking one of my hand into his. This brought back memories, he used to hold my hand all the time, sometimes too tight perhaps with fear of someone snatching me from him. Touchè, someone did snatch me from him. My husband.

"You look nervous. We can both leave if you still have any doubts about this." He continued leaning in too close until our mouths were just inches away. I knew he was lying about leaving. Not even him had the guts to do so. He wanted this as much as i did.

"I dont know...this feels..." he pecked my lips before i could finish. His arms wrapped around me now too close than ever. We looked into each others eyes, familiar faces, scents, touches. I was not shaking from fear of doing adultery but of what was about to happen.

He traced his long fingers on my face, making me let out soft moans, he finally kissed my neck as i let loose of my dress, he was by now stiff and aching for me to touch him as well and that i did. I let my hands travel beneath his tshirt, touching familiar bases. It felt good. Sin felt sweet.

His hard body against my fragile one. It was forbidden amongst society but to me it was the sweetest sin i was yet to enjoy comitting. I then ran my hands down his jeans where his erection was visible to us both. "You're so hard." I moaned into his ear. He moaned back and paused to watch me swiftly undo his jeans and took him into my hands. I looked into his eyes and stroked him gently moaning softly with each touch.

"This is so wrong." He whispered as he caressed between my thighs. "I know." I said as he continued to trace the lace of my panties. "But imagine how it would feel if you just slid your cock inside me and didnt stop until you came?" I continued.

"Fuck! You make want to sin so bad. You're someone's wife." He said groaning loudly his voice echoing throughout the room.

"Nobody would ever have to know." I said runing my fingers through the slit of his head. He gripped my hand tightly, the pressure was too much but it didnt hurt.

"Christ! You'll make me cum woman." He said pushing my now soaked panties to one side. I was breathing heavy, anticipating the moment he would touch me right where i wanted him to. He stalled abit, brushing his fingers against my swollen lips down there. I was moaning and shaking just from that slight touch. I knew i would break loose if his fingers traced the stream of my juices further.

My concious was chanting how evil this action was, how bad this affair would affect my marriage but then i told myself it was just this once. "Only for today" i said to myself.

When his fingers finally touched my throbbbing clit, my mind was erratic. "We shouldnt do this." He whispered against my ear while he traced every inch between my folds. "I feel like a homewrecker. A dirty dog." He continued. I think he knew, saying all those things was what was turning me on even more. There was no turning back now. We both knew that. Most times the body tends to act towards pure desire. Its normal. I kept convincing myself.

He couldnt stop even if he wanted to and i didnt want him to. For a second i thought of my husband, poor soul. Nice guy really. But as horrible and monstrous this may sound, i was someone else rightnow, not a wife, but a needy being with want to feel. He then shoved his finger deep inside me causing a louder moan to escape my mouth. He shoved another and then it began, my legs started shaking, my fingers digging dip into his skin and knees go weak as i excelerated to an orgasm.

"I know i am an asshole for this but i could watch you cum all day." He said dragging me to the bed where in one irresistable second his cock was stretching my walls, i bit my lower lip as he slid into me deeper.
He slows down his entry for a second allowing my muscles to brace themselves before he continued easing into me until there was no space between us.

"Fuck." I moarned. Him thrusting at a pace synced with my breathing, Pulling back all the way to the tip, then creeping inwards like a tiger stalking in tall grass. My hips slowly pulsing forward as if they had a mind of their own. My head fell back as my body generated yet another explosive orgasm. He grabbed me with both hands and lifted me up on my ass as we found a rythm yet again.

Our mouths entwined as he slid in and out of me faster with each passing second.

I grabbed his arms pulling him closer to me spreading my legs wider with urgency and fucked him like i were born for it.

Each time he was deeper inside me i wondered if i could live without doing this again, or feeling this again."oh God." I cried as i clenched around him.

"i want you to cum." I moaned in between the sloppy kisses.

"Are you sure?" He asked trying so hard to hide the fact that, that was exactly what he wanted to do. He smiled then continued pounding into me faster this time speeding towards the inevitable.

"Please dont stop." I begged

I could then feel his member pulsating inside me letting go, both of us clinging into each other tightly.
"Fuck that was amazing." He said before letting me fall back into bed with him still on top of me trying so hard to catch his breathe.

We stayed quiet for a while him still inside me until he finally pulled out both of looking down at the proof of our sins.

In the back of my mind i continued to convince myself that we'd done this alot in the past. I made us take the risk like this before, in the public bus, at the public beaches, on rooftops and empty maize fields with the stakes of getting caught higher everytime. Its no big deal. Its just this once.

"I dont think i'd only want to do this once." He finally spoke.

I looked into his eyes and i knew we both agreed even if i didnt voice it.