my dirty little secret.

I walked out of my office feeling tired and agitated. Since i woke up this morning, i was feeling some kind of way. I walk out of the huge glass doors from the company's entrance and was hit with the cold air outside sending chills down my spine. It had been raining all day, luckily, i carried my umbrella with me. So i flicked it and hurried down the street where people were closing down their shops to rush back home to their loved ones. I shudder slightly when i thought about myself going back to an empty apartment.

I decide to go get myself dinner before i went home so i walk into a cafe that was still operating at that time, where i order myself a hefty meal. Before my food was brought to the table, i sit there waiting impatiently, while looking outside. I find comfort just by looking at the rain. Suddenly, the doors open and a couple walk in. They look young and full of energy, the woman is clinging on her man's arm laughing at something he whispered to her.

I roll my eyes in envy. "She's lucky than you, She's probably going have her man fuck her before she sleeps tonight, again unlike you." I hear my inner self say to me harshly. Ugh. I look away in frustration. "Yeah right."

The waiter walks with my food to my table, i mumble a thank you and then blankly stare at his fine tight ass as he walks away. "Fuck! Get a hold of yourself slut." My inner self speaks again. My hormones have been raging wildly lately and right now my loins are on fire. I've been thinking of this sexy guy i've been crashing on jumping my bones in my office, in my apartment, in the shower. You name any place that's good enough for a horny slut like me to get off. I could say i'm a more sexual creature than any other.

While i eat, i try to focus my thoughts on other things but they keep coming back to the tingling sensation between my legs. I sigh in frustration. "Excuse me, i'll take this to go please." I call on the sexy waiter and ask him to pack the rest of my food to go. Soon the waiter was back with my food packed, i pay him and left him a tip before leaving.

I wave for a taxi and have him take me home. The ride was long and quiet with me squirming on the back seat. Feeling horny and agonized by the untamed hormones.

I pay the taxi driver and walk quickly to my apartment door. I stumble inside. Kick my heels off and put all my stuff on the tiny wooden coffee table before walking to my fridge for a bottle of cold water. Hoping it'd calm my nerves.

I walk to my lonley bedroom where i take my clothes off and look at myself on the huge mirror on the wall. I picture a guy devouring my nipples and before i know it, they awaken and stand erect responding to my dark thoughts. I bite my lower lip and sigh. Walk into my bathroom, and turn the shower on.

After the shower, i walk in my room, i still feel the same. Horny as fuck. I climb in my huge bed, with sheets cold from the rainy weather outside and lay on my back close my eyes and think of him. The guy i've been crushing over for a while now.

I think of his arms, his lips planting kisses on my shoulders, my neck, behind my ears, my cheeks, making his way to my lips. With this, i'm panting, my heart is racing, i'm shaking and a moan escapes me just by letting these thoughts invade me. I'm picturing his large hands cupping my breasts, while he kisses me. My mound gets wet while i touch my breasts in return, fondling with my own breasts thinking of him. His hands moving from my breasts to my thighs, him still planting kisses on my neck, chin, down to my boobs, takes one in his mouth while toying with my very wet mound. I moan loudly.

His fingers run circles around my clit while his lips alternating with sucking my nipples. I rub my throbbing big clit while i think of him doing it for me as he groans
on my ears, hungrily. He then grabs his member and shoves it up inside me. I now have two fingers up my cunt imitating his giant massive cock image in my head. I'm aching my back, my toes curl while i hit my first orgasm. I moan loudly, panting and sweating while it pours heavily outside. The sound of the rain hitting on my window calms me down while i recover from the breathe taking  orgasm i just had.

***

I watch her walk out of her office, she takes a quick look my way before exiting the building. I swallow hard when she gives me her back while she sways her ass manoeuvring her self across the street. "Fuck i like that woman." I whisper to no one but myself. I watch her walk until she's out of site. I wish she could realize the kind of effect she had on me. My cock flinch each time i witness her behind swaying in front of me. Her lips, i'd suck them like a bird sucking on nectar. I wish she knew the kind of things i'd do to her when given the chance to. I feel she needs to be loved and fucked so bad until she's out of her breathe. She's always working late, her eating habits are also poor, i'd teach her to eat, i feel she doesnt eat enough. She's always working. If she was my woman, i'd make her a warm bath.

Make her relax her body in the shower while i eat out her pretty pussy. I wouldnt allow her to stop me from sucking and licking from her honey pot. I'd let her lean on the bathroom wall while i devour her forbidden fruit wildly. I'd want to listen to her beautiful moans and have her beg for more than just my tongue.  While thinking all that nasty, my jeans were getting tight. My cock was in alarm, i had difficulty sitting down. I was working late so i stood up, did a few push ups then went back to working. I hoped she would notice and stop being stubborn and just let me be the man she needs.