Tfp: Megatron X Kathy

Okay this is short. Some people may think this is confusing and everything. I try not to make it confusing. But this is the way I kind of write. So please bare with me. And I may have had an error with the word with optics or short word for eyes and optics. So like I said please bare with me. E/C for means optics. Sorry if I got the short word for it wrong.

Kathy's Pov:

" It was a quiet and sunny day. My friends and I were walking and enjoying the day. It was about 2 hours when we were done shopping when I glanced and saw a human who looked like Soundwave. "

Here's The Long Story Short:

" I am or maybe was or still am Lord Megatron's queen. But he knew that I had things I had to do. Before I left the Nemesis he gave me a device to talk to him or in another way let him know if I was in danger. Which I laugh at the face of danger. Because Lord Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons but he is also ruthless. But not around me. "

" Hmmm. Hey girls, you can go ahead and head home. I need to do something. "

" Okay see you later. " They said

" Bye guys. " I said

Kathy's Pov:

" I was walking and watching every move that he made. I turned and I immediately jerked back. He tilted his head at me. Hi Soundwave. He then made motions. I nodded. Yes, it's me. Where's Megs. I then saw a message saying he's around here doing things. "

Non-Pov:

" Why do you want to see him? " He said in a recording coming from a device that he had.

" Hmmm. I don't know if that's necessary. " Soon I heard a deep voice. And I knew that voice from anywhere.

Megatron walked over.

" Soundwave I. " Megatron immediately stopped and was surprised at what he was seeing. He looked at me and did not say a word. Until he did.

" K....Kathy is that you. " He asked me. Still in shock that it was me and staring into my e/c.

I nodded. Letting him know that it was me.

" Yeah, it's me. Hey Megs. It's been a while, my warlord. " I replied

Megatron was still looking at you. He then shook his head. He then turned and noticed that Soundwave was still there

" Soundwave, leave us be for the time being. I....I need to spend time with the queen. "

Soundwave nodded and he left.

" So what are you doing here Megs. " I asked, waiting for an answer.

" Same old and same old with the Autobots. But if you want to know I am not mad for you leaving. You had things to do. " He replied

" Hmm. Yeah. I did. But I also still miss you beating up that Starscream. You still do it, don't you. " When I asked him that I then heard a deep chuckle escape from his chest.

" Yes. I still beat that, Starscream. Never seems to do things right. " Hearing him hissing the way he said that.

I then looked at the time.

" Sorry Megs. I really need to go. It was nice seeing you. "

Megatron nodded and proceeded on his way doing his own things.

Skip To Midnight:

Kathy's Pov:

" I was walking and of course was scared of the dark because of other things. Until I felt I was being followed. I quickly started to walk faster with the figure doing the same thing. Soon I felt I was being pinned to the wall. I looked and saw Luke. A guy who is trying to force me to be his girlfriend which I refuse. I am still well, in love with Megatron. "