Tfp: Megatron X Kathy Part 2

Tfp: Megatron X Kathy Part 2:

This Story Is Still In A Working Progress. So Please Bare With Me. Please Let Me Know In The Comments On How This Is.

Kathy's Pov:

" I had been on the Nemesis for about 2 days. And after the incident I had with Luke. Megatron is not letting me out or anything. Which I mean not letting me out of his sights. Sometimes he does but has something watching over me. But it does get creepy every now and then. But I completely understand what he is doing and trying to do. He doesn't want to lose me or he doesn't want me to get hurt. And I am also noticing that Starscream is not liking this one bit. Because I am back and now he can't be the boss or leader because he has two to deal with. The leader/warlord, and the queen. But me and Megatron really don't care. Megatron is the boss and leader on this ship and he makes the decisions around here, not Starscream. I was sitting on Megatron's armrest on his throne when I saw the doors open to the throne room. I looked and I saw my sparkmate and warlord Megatron. I smiled once I saw him. He saw me and he smiled back and he was walking towards where I was sitting. "

Non-Pov:

Megatron then proceeded his way and he walked over and sat down on his throne. He then reached for his pad and started looking over the results that were on his datapad.

" So….how's everything been going. " He asked you.

You looked up at your warlord and gave him the honest answer. And the honest truth.

" Okay. It's just I have been noticing that Starscream isn't liking the part that I am back. But I really don't care. " I said and explained to him.

Megatron hummed at your answer. He knew what you were saying. And he really didn't care what Starscream's thoughts were. He was the boss on this ship, not Starscream.

Megatron's Pov:

" I really have been noticing that my queen has been tensing up because of that idiotic seeker. I am just afraid one day he will get a hold of her. But he won't. Not while I am around and while I am still online and while I am still functioning. I will and I am going to protect my queen at no cost. I can't lose her like I almost did with that fleshling who is named Luke who hurt her that one day which was about 2 days ago. I love her so much. She means the world to me. And I can't imagine my life or my world without her. And I know she knows that I will protect her at no cost. "

Non-Pov:

You were looking at your pad when you glanced up and you noticed that Megs was staring out into space. You giggled. You then went and tapped his arm until he shook his helm taking him out of his thoughts. He then looked at you.

" Yes my dear. What is it? " He asked you.

" You were spacing out, my warlord. Let me guess Starscream is on your mind isn't he. " I asked him. Which I knew full well that he was on his mind.

Megatron chuckled. " Yes. He is on my mind. I just dread on one of these days that he does get his servos on you. I…I can't lose you my queen. I just can't. You mean so much to me. "

You smiled after hearing him what he had just said to you.

" Awe. That's so sweet of you to say Megs. I didn't know and realized that you were so kind and that you really cared about me. " I said to him, teasing him and making a joke out of it.

Megatron looked at you and huffed at you.

" Well. I was just being nice to you and showing you and telling you on how much that I loved you. I didn't expect and realize how mean and cruel you can be. " He said to you, upset that you were cruel to him. After he told you how much you mean to him. He then crossed his arms.

You chuckled. You then got up and you climbed on his left shoulder. You got closer to his face and soon you kissed him.

Megatron was astonished and surprised. But soon he closed his eyes and soon he melted into the kiss. He then pushed his tongue into your mouth savoring your saliva. Soon he backed away. And he looked at you.

" I…I changed my words and I will take it back from what I said, my queen. " He said.

You smiled at him. Looking at him with his gorgeous red optics looking at your own eyes.

" Good. Because I was afraid that you were going to stay mad at me forever. " I said to him, after saying that I heard a deep chuckle escape from his chest.

Megatron huffed and chuckled at your response and answer to him.

" Hpmh. Mad. I can't stay mad at you forever my dear. " He says to me, which he is right, he can't stay mad at me forever. He just can't.

Skip To 2 Hours:

Starscream was busy trying to figure out another way to do his things. He wanted you gone, he wanted to destroy his master and become leader of the Decepticons. But he knew that day would never come because you are back.

You were busy doing your own things when you grabbed your drink and was using a device that helps you get around more easily. You were flying on the device and you didn't even realize that you passed your warlord. Megatron looked and chuckled. He then carried on his own way. You were going around the corner when you noticed Starscream doing something when you stopped and watched him. Starscream immediately looked up. He hissed and growled. He then chased after you.

You immediately turned back around. You flew really fast trying to get away from Starscream. He was going to be in big trouble if he ever gets his servos on you. You were vulnerable because your warlord and the other Decepticons weren't around to protect you or help you.

Meanwhile, Soundwave was in his room. He got his pad and everything that he needed. He then stepped out of his room until he glanced up and saw you going past him really fast.

" Why are you in such a hurry, your majesty? " He said to himself. He then looked the other way and he looked until he realized why you were flying that fast. Starscream was chasing you. Soundwave immediately stepped in front until Starscream slammed right straight into him.

" Ugh. Seriously. He then shook his helm and he looked up and his eyes widened. Wait Soundwave. Please no, I can explain. " He says to Soundwave. He knew what was happening. He was going to be in big trouble.

Soon Soundwave reached down and grabbed Starscream by his wings. He then dragged him to the throne room.

Megatron was sitting on his throne in the throne room relaxing and looking over the results that was on his datapad when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked up to see who it was. He then saw his queen coming in fast and jumping off her device and landing on his shoulders crouching and hiding behind one of his neck cables. He was wondering why she was so scared. So he decided to bring it upon himself to ask her.

" My queen, what is wrong? " He waited for you to answer him, until the doors opened again to the throne room. And that's when he knew why you flew into the throne room really fast and why you were hiding. You were hiding from Starscream.