☁️ DaiSuga ☁️

Title: Pancakes

Reader: No pronouns mentioned, addressed as hon

Description: just a good morning with your two husbands, Daichi and Sugawara

♡♡♡♡♡

You wake up with the familiar feeling of a broad chest against your cheek. You blink lazily, adjusting your eyes to your surroundings. Now more conscious, you are now aware of the strong arms that wrap around you.

You glance up, finding the sleeping face of your handsome husband, Daichi. You smile, but something clicked in your mind. You start to feel around the sheets of your bed, searching for a silver-haired man, who is also your loving husband, Koshi.

You only feel fabric, turning around you realize there really was nothing there. You roll out of Daichi's arms, not without receiving a soft grown from the man.

You rub your eyes, getting rid of your remaining grogginess. You yawn and stretch, standing up from the bed. You glance back at Daichi's sleeping figure. You quietly walk over to him and kiss him on the forehead, a barely noticeable smile appearing on his lips.

You giggle at the sight before noticing the delicious smell that tickled your nose. You notice that the bedroom door was slightly opened, allowing both the smell and lights to peek in.

The smell of pancakes gave away that Koshi is most likely in the kitchen making breakfast for the three of you. You smile at the thought. You put on the first piece of clothing you could get your hands on, which was Daichi's boxers. You slip them on and made your way to the kitchen.

Once you walked closer in the direction of said room, you can hear the sound of lofi music playing, along with soft humming and sizzling pancakes.

You peek behind the wall and are met with a sight to behold. Koshi is making pancakes, wearing a light yellow apron with his regular white t-shirt with black shorts underneath. Thing is though, those shorts definitely lived up to their name. You can't help but stare down at Koshi's-

"Oh, good morning hon!" You snap out of your daze and look up at Koshi. "Hi sugar." You walk over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist from behind, and giving him a quick kiss on the neck. Koshi leaned into you, smiling wide. "Someone's feeling clingy today, hmm?~" He teased.

You can't help but giggle into his shoulder. You hook your chin over his shoulder, looking over the breakfast he was making. "Smells good." Koshi hummed.

After a few moments of just standing there with your arms wrapped around your dear husband, you decided to sway along to the music, making Suga do the same. "Y/N, stop it! I can't flip the pancakes if you're making me lean so much." He laughed.

Being in a silly goofy mood, you decide to sway even harder, to the point one of your legs wouldn't touch the floor. Sugawara freaked and accidentally touched your nose with the batter-covered whisk. "Ah! Sorry hon-"

You laugh loudly. You grasp Suga's hand  that held the whisk and made it clash against his cheek. You look at his face and couldn't hold back a cackle. He looks so dumbfounded. Then- he flashes you a grin. "Oh, now you're gonna get it!"

You and Suga get into a mini food fight, wiping pancake batter all over each other while laughing uncontrollably. (Don't worry, Suga's done with the pancakes lol)

You two were so into it, that you didn't notice Daichi leaning on the wall with the biggest grin on his face. "Alright, break it up you two. Don't wanna make a mess now, do we?"

Daichi walks towards you two, giggling at your batter-covered faces. You notice that he wasn't wearing a top, exposing the bare skin, he's wearing a red sports shorts. A light bulb lit up in your head and you look at Suga, who also seemingly has the same idea.

You both grin at Daichi before rubbing yourselves onto him, getting batter on him. Daichi yelps in surprise before bursting out laughing. He reaches out for the dirty bowl that had batter residue and smeared it on your face.

You gasped dramatically before Suga wiped a finger on your cheek, staining you with more batter. You let out another gasp, placing a hand on your heart, clenching it. "Sugar how dare you?! I thought we were partners!" Suga giggled. "Yes, we are. Partners in crime, partners in terms of marriage. But not when it comes to a food fight!" He ruffles your hair with both his hands, getting the sticky liquid in your hair.

"Koshiiii stop!!" He denied your plead. "Make me then!" Daichi then took this as an opportunity and swooped him off Suga's feet, carrying him bridal style. Suga yelped and squirmed in his arms, making Daich and You chuckle. "Not fair!" Suga pouted.

"Oh hush, you love being carried like this." Daichi dips Suga and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Suga wraps his arms around Daichi's neck, cheeks turning pink, giggling. "OK, maybe---"

Suga turns to you, noticing your adoring smile. "Hey, you get kisses too." Daichi finally lets Suga down, allowing him to make his way towards you. Suga cups your cheeks, placing gentle kisses all over you, sounding little 'muah's in the process.

Once satisfied, Suga lets go of your cheeks. You both hear a sigh coming from the other man in the room. "I'm so happy I married you two." You chuckle. "My God Daichi, you're such a sap!" Daichi sweatdropped. "Come on! Am I not allowed to fawn over my gorgeous partners?"

"Oh trust me darling," Suga smirked, raising a brow. "We notice." Suga glanced down, making you curious, you did the same then your face bloomed in blush. Daichi was confused, he looked down at his shorts and- Oh, hello.

Daichi blushed widly in embarrassment. You and Suga giggle at him. The brown-haired man grunted before stepping forward, placing kisses on each of your foreheads.

"Not my fault you two are so sexy."