01.

Chishiya frowned as he held the paper in his hands.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get a hundred thousand?" He muttered helplessly. "I get barely a hundred yen a day." He added.

"Have you tried looking for other jobs?" Kuina, his friend suggested. They sat on the table inside the restaurant, the two decided to meet for some catch up and rant about their lives. This time was Kuina's treat, since Chishiya was dying broke.

"Rejected. Some still haven't responded yet." Chishiya put his head down as he sighes.

He's a Med student, 23 years of age, a broke average college student. He's desperate, it's the end of semester and he didn't want to miss the opportunity to enroll next semester. The only problem was his brokeness, his part time job was paying him poorly enough for his everyday and he doesn't have anyone to borrow from when it comes to money, also he's not really the type to borrow money.

"Have you tried dating apps?" Kuina suggested. Chishiya stared at her, blankly.

"What am I supposed to do with dating apps?"

Kuina shrugged and gave him a knowing look. Chishiya almost immediately got it and his face written in disgust.

"Well, desperate measures calls for desperate times!" Kuina tried to defend her idea.

He sighed. Kuina's suggested actually made sense, it is so much easier to fuck around and earn than busting his ass off and ended up underpayed— wait, he isn't actually considering what Juina have said is he? Chishiya admitted it's tempting knowing how easy the offer sounds like. Although, he couldn't let his dignity down.

But it stayed in Chishiya's mind 'til bedtime. He lay on his bed alone, frowning while scrolling down looking for job ofers. He was thinking about what Kuina said when an ad for a dating app came across his feed.

His fingers stopped mid air, tempting to click it. Chishiya knows he doesn't have time for dating new people, but what can he do? He already downloaded the app.

He talked to new people, some were real interesting, some were boring, others were just plain perverts. Chishiya got bored to the point he was about to delete it when he received another match.

"I swear to god, if it's a boring one again..." He muttered, frustratingly.

Niragi Suguru
@nrgii_s
online.

nrgii_s

hey

chis.shuntaro

hello?

nrgii_s

u new here?

chis.shuntaro

obvi

nrgii_s

so whyd u download this app?

chis.shuntaro

desperate

nrgii_s

for a boyfriend?

chis.shuntaro

money

nrgii_s

oh
this is not the right place tho

chis.shuntaro

how do u know

nrgii_s

but anyway, how desperate?

chis.shuntaro

id jump off a cliff just to have it

nrgii_s

but desperate enough just to see me at ***?
9:00pm sharp, ill pay more than a hundred thousand if u want
see u if i see u, baby boy

@nrgii_s went offline.

Chishiya stared at his screen, dumbfounded. Is this what Kuina's suggesting to him?

He's doomed.