02.

a/n: !! r18 content

"YOU WHAT?!" Kuina's voice stormed in the room.

She stood there in shock. Chishiya covered his ears and backed away. Everyone in the cafeteria got distracted by Kuina's loud voice.

"Lemme see the profile!" She squealed.

"Tone it down." Chishiya said as he handed her his phone.

Chishiya watched the rollercoaster set of emotion as Kuina continued to scroll on his phone and clicked. She almost let out another scream but stopped herself by putting her hand over her mouth.

"Do you have any idea who this person is?" She asked, he couldn't guess what was going on but surely it was something. Chishiya slowly shook his head.

"Bitch, it's Niragi Suguru!" She whisper-yelled.

The name does ring a bell, but he doesn't really know more. "Who..?"

"One of the riches man in Asia! I mean like rich-rich! He's like the founder of almost all successful apps and one of the stock holder of the Metaverse!"

Chishiya was, again, dumbfounded. Last night he didn't really stalk the profile and he didn't think of it as anything serious. But now knowing the man's profile, Chishiya was starting to think about it.

When he got to his apartment he immediately searched for the address that the user gave him. He can already expect it but still came to him as a shock when the result gave him a real place, it was actually a mansion.

He looked at his wall clock, it's 7:10PM, the place was a 20-minute drive and he still have time to decide. Chishiya was hesitant but felt temptation to the offer, seeing how legitimate it was. He ate dinner first before packing some of his things and called for an uber.

Last he knew was he was already on the way to the said place.

His hands shaking and he was questioning himself about his decisions. Will this be really worth it? Or is it something he might regret for the rest of his life He doesn't know yet, but whatever it is Chishiya felt weak in the knees as he stepped out of the taxi.

In front of him was a mansion, it was obviously huge from the outside and the exterior design was something that left Chishiya in awe. He hesistated to walk forward but eventually did.

"What's your business here?" The guard asked him.

He paused. What will he even say? He looked at his wrist watch and mind began wandering for excuses. He struggle to let out a word. "I'm Chishiya Shuntaro and I—"

"Ah, yeah. It's you." The guard interrupted him. "Just tell the maids and enter the mansion, the boss is waiting for you."

Chishiya had himself questioning in confusion but he didn't want to ask. So he just let his feet drag him in front of the door of the mansion. His hands began to be shaky and sweaty, he was hesistant deciding if he should continue or run away. But he needed the money badly, the next enrollment will be in 2 days.

He cursed and prepared himself mentally as he pushed the door open.

Almost instantly, a man in suit looked at his direction.

His black slicked back hair made his breath hitched, his eyes looked at his soul that made him weak in the knees. Chishiya couldn't understand how can he stand still when the man was looking into his eyes. He was undeniably handsome and a lot much better than the photos Chishiya saw when he looked it up.

Niragi Suguru was a tall fine man, his hair was black and slicked back in black suit, the way he took of the coat made Chishiya lose his breath. Chishiya felt self-conscious when he looked at himself, he's wearing a hoodie and sweatpants while the man was in suit.