03

Chishiya opened one eye. The white curtains blocking the bright sun didn't really do anything but made his head hurt even more.

And the fact that his body is sore made it worse, luckily the bed was comfortable, so he just groaned while his face buried in the pillow.

One by one his senses came back, slowly realizing he's not in his apartment, he's somewhere else. He began to panic 'til he came to another realization that he slept with a man.

He groaned into his pillow. He's in pajamas that surely isn't his and the pajama shirt was too big for his size. Did Niragi cleaned him up after he passed out last night? He remembered bits before he passed out. Niragi was cumming and filling his brim for the fourth time before he totally lose conscious.

He curled up on the bed, he pulled the sheets higher to cover his body. Then, he heard the door clicked, someone entered the room.

"How's your sleep?" A voice from behind him asked.

Chishiya grunted. "I still wanna sleep." He answered in a slurred voice.

Niragi softly chuckled behind him, he placed the phone in front of the blonde. "Someone kept calling your phone. I already transferred the money to your bank account."

"Thanks. Pretty sure that's  just my friend, Kuina. I haven't replied to her before I got here." Chishiya replied, his voice was low, hoarse and can be barely heard. Blame Niragi for making him scream all night.

"I'll bring you home. Breakfast already ready downstairs." Niragi put on his black coat.

Chishiya was just processing the thought. Why would he prepare breakfast for him? "You don't have to. I'll just call a taxi, whatever."

Niragi looked back at him. "Yeah no. Taxis don't usually drive to this road, it's a private area."

"Can you help me out of this bed, at least?" Chishiya stretched his arms out.

The brunette lightly chuckled, finding the younger man adorable. He gladly wrapped his arms around the blonde's torso and helped him slowly get up from the bed.

Chishiya was limping a bit, he reached the kitchen with the help of Niragi. The dish was nicely prepared on the table, it made Chishiya's stomach rumble that also made the brunette chuckle.

"Your voice is strained a little, do you have anything important going on today?" Niragi sat across him.

Chishiya paused to think, he cleared his throat. "I'll just have to work tonight."

"What work?" Niragi asked.

Chishiya stared at him before replying. "I work part-time at a cafe near my uni."

Niragi hummed.

Their small talk went into Chishiya basically sharing his stories about his life, Chishiya didn't notice how easy he got comfortable sharing things about his life to a man he only know for a day.

Niragi brought him home as he promised even though the blonde tried on protesting against the idea for countless times. When he got to his apartment, his friends, Usagi and Kuina, was outside. The car was tilted, making Usagi and Kuina have curious looks and who could be in that bright clean white McClaren Artura parked in front of a small apartment.

Chishiya could see how his two friends had their eyes wide the moment Niragi stepped out of the car, Niragi was dressed ready for work, undeniably gorgeous. Niragi ignored the looks and went to Chishiya's side door, opening the car door for the blonde.

He blushed slightly and tried to erase them immediately but when he gripped on the brunette's hand as he got out of the car, his knees was weak due to the taller man's intense staring.

Niragi waved at him before leaving.

Once he was finally left alone outside of his apartment with Niragi vanishing into the roads. Almost instantly, the two girls bombed him with questions as they enter his apartment.

"How the fuck?!" Usagi whisper-yelled.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Kuina was in disbelief.

Chishiya shrugged, struggling to find his word. "You suggested it so.."

Usagi dramatically gasped and her head turned to Kuina. "What the fuck are you teaching him?!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW HE'D ACTUALLY DO IT, OKAY?!" Kuina yelled back.

The blonde had his hand on his temple, trying to think a way to stop the two girls from arguing loud enough to earn a noise complaint.

"It was my choice, 'kay!" He stopped them, earning their attention.

Kuina sat beside him, the looks om her face asking for details. "So.. how was last night?"

"It was.. okay? He was nice and gentle." Chishiya refused to give them the details they wanted, but both girls grinned.

"So was he good to got you limping a bit today?" Kuina teased him.

Chishiya glared before opening his phone and checking his bank account. His jaw dropped and he let out an audible gasp, he rubbed his eyes hoping he did see it right.

It caused his two friends to be confused and when they approached him, they're shocked by the amount on screen. All three of them were speechless.

There was a fucking million yen on Chishiya's bank account.

Why would Niragi sent him a million when he only ask for a hundred thousand? Chishiya could hear himself gulp while he processed the thought. It felt too much.

"I now have a fucking millionare, friend.." Kuina gasped.

Chishiya scoffed. "Oh shut up. I don't think I can accept this."

"Well, we can and you know we're your besties, right?." Usagi suggested.

He lightly glared at his friend. "I remember you stealing my last piece of cookies yesterday."

"You still have a box of it, you might even buy the whole company." Kuina joked.

"That's a nice funny joke." Chishiya replied sarcastically.

In the end, they found themselves at the mall. His two friends had managed to convince him of spending some of the gross amount Niragi sent him. On the way to the mall, Chishiya sent him a text about it and had yet to receive a reply.

Niragi

hey
whyd you send me a million
was that just a penny for u

normally i only do what they ask
but hey
youre a special case

wdym

i meant that id like to see u again
for some hook ups or whatever

whats the catch

no catch
just wanna see u again

--

a/n: xori for the late update<3