Part 7

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

I woke up but I didn't opened my eyes yet, I listened around me.

"Two down. One to go."

"Hah you'll never find him. He's already gone.."

"Oh I don't need find him. He'll find you."

I owed my eyes to see Jewel watching Nigel fly away. I leaned up, "Jewel, Where are... W-We...." I then notcued we were in a cage. Again. "NONONONONONO! NO PLEASE! I CAN BE IN HERE!". I covered my face with my wings, trying not to cry. I felt Jewel out her wing around me, "Shh don't worry, Y/n. We'll get out of here." She gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded but at this point, tears were already falling down my eyes.

Not too long after, I heard a family voice.

"Baby Bird?" I looked up to see Nico as well as Pedro and Rafael. Excitedly, Just hopped up and ran to the edge of the cage, "Nico!" But then I realized that despite me being happy to see him, he's in danger.

"You guys need to go!"

"Don't worry Blu is on the way-." Nigel came over and caged them.

Oh no..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey! Jewel! Y/n!" I moved my wings out my fa e to see Blu.

"Blu!" Jewel and I say in unison.

"Don't worry! I'm gonna get you guys out of here." He assured us. "No! No! You can't be here! You go! Nigel is-." The cockatoo pushed Blu into a cage.

"Hello pretty bird. So kind if you to join our little soiree." Nigel said. "Oh come on! You really think I came alone? I got three of the roughest, meanest, craziest birds in all of Rio right behind me."

"Woo hoo! You hear that guys? We're saved!" Pedro cheers.

Oh sweet baby.. No.

"Uh.. I think he means us.." Nico said, Pedro immediately dropping the happy look, "Oh.."

"Ah love. Such a powerful and... Stupid thing." Nigel said. I scoffef and crossed my wings, "You're only saying that because you have a face not even a mother could love." I spat. Nigel turned his head to look at me and grinned menacingly, "You're right. And soon enough, You won't either." He began to cackle before flying off.

I observed the cage Jewel and I were trapped in and I realized something.

Maybe I could.

I jumped to the widest hole and started to try and squeeze out of it.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Jewel shouted in a hushed whisper.

"That ugly cockatoo is an idiot. Putting me in a big cage like this." I said as I squeezed out.

I then observed the locks on the caged. I wouldn't be able to open them.