𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

⚠︎︎ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⚠︎︎ : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

"Y/n come on you have to hang out with me, you can't stay in your room until you rot!" Rosalyne scolded a h/c girl who was currently lying on a couch facing her roommate

It has been about two weeks since she moved in and she already took a liking to the blonde girl. She was like the mother figure Y/n never had, they became really close and spending almost every day together, parting when they had class, when Y/n had to meet with Xiao and Hu Tao or when Rosa was hanging out with a group of friends she didn't tell the h/c girl.

Thinking it was because of Rosa's huge trust issues she never brought up that subject.

Life was going great, the e/c girl wasn't the smartest one i'm the class but she wasn't the dumbest one either. She somehow made it into the top students even though she didn't really learn for anything.

luck. that explains every single thing

But she wasn't THAT lucky. she kept getting stares from the short bowl cut dude she bumped into. if looks could kill, she would've been 6ft underground much earlier because of the daggers he always sends her during classes.

Yes, classes...

Somehow, for the both's 'luck' they have almost all the classes together, which means seeing each other more than they should a day.

Rosalyne kept begging Y/n to hang out with her but she never mentioned the reason. Now that the h/c girl thinks about it... she should ask her friend

"but why? i'm too boreeeed Rosaaaa" Y/n whined while Rosa stared at her, then sighed

"Well wanna meet my friend group? yk i can tell you more if you swear you'll hand out with me and them today."

Seems like it wasn't mentioned. Well then. . .