𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫★ 𝐍/𝐧 — 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
★ 𝐍/𝐧 — 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

⚠︎︎ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⚠︎︎ : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

The school day kicked off with the clanging of bells, ushering students into the maze of classrooms

The school day kicked off with the clanging of bells, ushering students into the maze of classrooms. Y/n navigated the academic terrain, wading through a sea of subjects and assignments.

In English class, Mrs, Ningguang the spirited teacher with a penchant for Shakespearean theatrics, had the class dissecting Macbeth. Y/n found herself elbow-deep in the tragedy of ambition, trying to unravel the intricacies of Lady Macbeth's character while resisting the urge to quote the play with dramatic flair.

Physics class, under the reign of the eccentric Professor Alhaitam, delved into the fascinating world of quantum physics. Y/n grappled with the concept of particles existing in multiple states simultaneously, secretly yearning for a universe where homework could do the same.

Lunchtime arrived, bringing with it the familiar hubbub of the cafeteria. Aether and Xiao, looking like they had just survived a particularly tumultuous roller coaster, became the center of attention.

Y/n claimed her seat, grinning at her friends. "Alright, spill. What's the latest adventure in the saga of Aether and Xiao?"

Aether sighed, "Group projects from hell. You'd think they're preparing us for intergalactic diplomacy with the stress levels they're throwing at us."

Xiao added, "And our physics class is like trying to decode an alien language. Professor Alhaitam has officially launched us into another dimension of confusion."

"And the fact that we lost the game to those sons of bitches isnt helping" Aesther added, the female's eyes widening at the male's language. Aesther wasnt always the one to cuss.

Enter Xiangling, the culinary virtuoso, sliding into the conversation with a tray piled high with experimental cafeteria cuisine. "Hey, what's with the gloomy faces? Lunch is meant for food and fun, not frowns!"