𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫★ 𝐍/𝐧 — 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

★ 𝐘/𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
★ 𝐇/𝐜 - 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
★ 𝐄/𝐜 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
★ 𝐍/𝐧 — 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

⚠︎︎ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⚠︎︎ : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

He didnt now why but he surely did feel disturbed by the (h/c) girl ignoring him. but who wouldn't? he finally gave in.. well more likely was persuaded in a new friendship and it went downhill

He was thinking about it quite often. What didn't help was (Y/n) constantly ignoring him while hanging out with her friends. From what he's heard, (Y/n) spent less time with Rosa, also avoiding her but at the same time not really.

Scaramouche was curious and wanted to know what she was thinking. ignoring ROSA? really? something seemed slightly wrong with her behaviour and he couldn't put his finger around the reason.

He didnt care did he? he could easily tell her to fuck off could he...?

While his mind was clouded, (Y/n)'s mind was definitely filled with school work. She wasn't the smartest, but since she started focusing more on schoolwork and less on the ' S C A R A — P R O B L E M' as she called it — things were getting slightly better.

What hurt the most tho is her having to put space between her and Rosa, she was a great friend but (Y/n) didn't know what to expect now that she was friends w her shit-talker slash fake friend.

"Morning (Y/n)" Rosa nodded while sitting on the couch. (Y/n) replied with a nod while putting her mug in her sink

"Going to get ready" she announced as she started walking to her room but her roommate's voice stopped her

"Wanna walk to class today? we have english together" The platinum blonde girl asked with hope as if it would influence the other girl's reply.

"Sure, give me 20 minutes" The (h/c) girl finished while closing her door.

In her room the girl carefully did her skin care and her hair, got dressed in her uniform and put on some makeup that contained concealer , mascara, a bit of D1or blush and gloss