His impressions 1.0

She looked as if she was in pain.

She was breathless.

She was struggling.

I just watched her from afar, the only thing I could do while she was having a mini panic attack.

Just what did this beautiful woman have in your cup of glass?

"Who's there?!" she asked suddenly turning around.

Oops. Guess I got caught. It's fine, just be causal.

"Oh my, I apologise if I surprised you, m'lady," I say in a calm voice.

She got defensive. Well, that was expected. I wasn't in my real form afterall.

I sneaked out of the palace and came here to the ball dressed like a normal Noble. These clothes were so much lighter than what I usually wore. But now I was stucked here. I was being searched for by the guards.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Shouldn't I be the one asking that? She then grabbed her dress tightly.

Okay maybe I looked liked the bad guy right now.

"I mean no harm m'lady." I looked around to see if there was anyone around, I couldn't afford to get caught after all the trouble I went through to get here.
"I'm actually hiding from someone."

Before I realised I used the wrong choice of words and made the situation worse, a loud voice shouted, "LOOK OVER THERE!"

Well, shit.

A few guards came towards us as I quickly grabbed the woman by her hand and pulled her behind the tree.

The situation was bad. I had to hide and I couldn't let her stay there, she must already be suspicious of me and if I hadn't pulled her she would have told the guards where I was.

I thought she'd be too shocked to react but she was already fighting me. She tried to push me away defensively, she was strong, I'll give her that.

I didn't have a choice, I shut her mouth with one hand and another holding her waist trying to keep her still.

This wasn't very Crown Princely of me, I know.

"Shhh" I whispered to her promising myself to apologise properly later.

"Search the area carefully!"

"We must find him!"

"Look over there!" the gaurds shouted.

Gook thing they were all fools. These were the guards that were supposed to protect me? Seriously? They couldn't even notice their target right under their nose.

And besides, the woman here was already making things hard by shifting and struggling and making sounds.

They were gone after a few minutes of fooling around. Phew.

I relaxed a bit.

Big mistake, shouldn't have done that yet.

The woman took the hand I had on her mouth and spinned me around as she gave a kick on my knee. Ouch.

I fell on the ground.

Within the next second, a knife was on my neck. Whoa, whoa, whoa there!

"Whoa, that surprised me!" I gasped.

Ok I might have been wrong about her. She was highly dangerous. Just who was training her?!

"M'lady, I'm sorry about that, but I really didn't mean any harm!" I tried to reason with her.

"Is that right? Tell me, why are you hiding from them then, if you don't mean any harm!" she asked very furiously, very pissed. I understood where she was coming from but here me out!

"Would you please let me explain the situation, m'lady? I'm not who you think I am!" I tried to turn around and show her my eyes without the magic but I could feel the knife on my neck deeper.

"Do not move." she warned me and I obeyed. It wasn't like I couldn't free myself, I didn't want to do it and create more misunderstandings, she was already so defensive and I'm afraid she would believe me if I said I'm the crown prince dressed like this.

"IS ANYONE THERE?! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER HERE!" she suddenly yelled.

AN INTRUDER?!?!

Mother, I'm sorry, your son is being misunderstood as an intruder.

"Hey, keep it down!!" I tried to tell her but she ignored me and kept yelling.

"GUARDS! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER HERE!"

At this point a few footsteps could be heard. Shit. I was going to get found.

"HERE!" she yelled again as she let her guard down.

I dropped her knife by slapping her hands and broke out of her grip.

But it was too late for me to escape, the guards had already arrived.

"Oh man" I said as I sighed.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS" all of the guards said as they bowed down.

To think they knew who I was even with my mask and magic on...

I peeked at the girl. She was clearly confused. So she didn't know who I was afterall.

"Your royal highness, we were looking everywhere for you!" one of the guards said still bowing down.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I said trying to sound as cold as I could.

The guards looked nervous, as they should.

"We apologies, but his excellency, sir Aether said-"

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" the guard was interrupted by another voice, it was Aether.

"Your highness, I thought I told you to stay-" he stopped when he noticed the girl beside me. "Lady Rosemarie? what are you doing here?"

Oh so her name was Rosemarie. How did he know her?

"Sir Aether," she said as she bowed.

Whatever, I thought, as I signed and took off my mask. It was really uncomfortable.
"Can we not make a commotion now." I didn't want all the people in the ball knowing I was here.

The lady was more confused now that I took off my mask. Interesting. Maybe I should undo my magic to give her a shock.

That would be my revenge for calling me an intruder.

A bright light glowed around me as I released the magic around my body.

My set of clothes changed as I felt the heaviness on my body again.

I peeked at her again to see her shocked and surprised expression. But to my disappointment, she didn't have such expressions at all.
She looked as calm as ever.

No, she pulled that poker face. I'm sure it was shocking.

Just what was up with this woman? She was full of mysteries.

"Your highness," she bowed. Now she was bowing?

"I apologi-"

Heh. I laughed. This was oddly funny to me.

"I suppose there has been a misunderstanding between me and the lady here Aether, please have a guard escort her to the ball." I said before she could complete her sentence.

Aether looked at me confused and ordered a guard to take her away.

As she was getting taken away, she turned back one last time as we locked our eyes.

"See. You. Later." I mouthed to her, smiling.

I had a feeling I would see a lot of her soon.