chapter 33

It's been few months after tae's parents fasico at night the boy cried alot in kooks arms while kook let the boy cry because he has to let it out... 

After that Kim family didn't came to them or any contact from them which is so much relief for tae because he don't know what his so called family will do with him....

Now Kim Taehyung is famous model in Jeon Empire not only in Jeon Empire but entire Seoul every company wants him as model for their company and other products...

But he is model only for Jeon Empire or we can say only for Jeon Jungkook....

His all the activities should first come to kook and then if he is ok with that then only he will let his bub work for that....

And kook even appointed an manger for tae yes a manager she is 2 years older than tae and her name is
choi yn...

She is very good in her work and she treat tae as her brother and tae also call her noona. She is working there for 4months now and tae and others got close to her...

She is also living in Jeon Mansion now because she is hobi's girlfriend.... Yes girlfriend at first they got friends but later their tastes likes and mindset matched and they both liked eachother romantically so one day hobi proposed her and she accepted wholeheartedly.....

So now she is also a member  Jeon Mansion even elder Jeon couple accepted her and they all are happy for hobi for finding his partner....

Tae everyday goes to Jeon Empire if he have any shoots then he will do that if he don't have any then he will stay in kooks cabin...

Yes he stays in kooks cabin as kook didn't let him stay in another cabin because he want his baby with him and he don't want anything to happen to his baby.....

They(taekook) couldn't be more happy having eachother as boyfriends they are more happy every morning is a new yet happy day for them waking up having eachother warm arms...

Then starting their day with breathless kisses and ending their day with kisses and hugging eachother and sleep....

Now a days kook sleeping without any cloth on his upper body tae was soo shy at first to see kook like that he still remember the day when first kook removed his sweatshirt in the night....

Flashback

Tae was sitting on the bed while kook was in bathroom showering...

After few minutes kook came out without any shirt. Tae looked at him and he was stunned on his place because it's his first time seeing kook without any shirt he gulped looking at kooks abs which were looking so hot and strong....

He don't know that he is staring at kook or we can say at kooks toned body and his abs....

Kook noticed his stare and smirked at tae he walked to the bed and sat infront of tae who was still dazed but looked down with red blushy cheeks when kook cleared his throat...

Kook chuckled at his shy adorable baby and said....

Jk:"what happened baby why are you blushing soo beautifully hmm.."

This made tae to blush more furiously he covered his face with his both hands not wanting to meet the dark orbs of kook...

But gasped when kook pulled him towards him and make him sit on his lap tae closed his eyes because of the naked chest which was  against his body..

Jk:"you don't have to be shy angel this body is all yours hmm..."

He whispered huskily in tae's ear which made him shiver.... He slowly opened his eyes and saw kook staring at him intensely and he eyed kooks chest and abs hesitantly as he want to touch it...